Staff Wanted

Final content warning for smut, just expect it from now on. Other content warnings will be applied if required.

**REUPLOAD- chapter has been altered as I wasn't happy with the alternate published version, now contains a bit (a lot) of spice and details have been changed **

——————

It was late afternoon, and the six of you were enjoying the late afternoon sun in the garden. Ginny had set up another picnic, plating up biscuits and other sweet treats accompanied by a fresh pitcher of lemonade. Ron was still in his room sulking, only coming down to make a sandwich whilst completely ignoring you and the twins.

He didn't even react when Fred and George jabbed him in the sides or ruffled his hair, all he did was chew the inside of his cheek. Harry tried to convince him to get some fresh air, but Ron resisted his every suggestion. "You have to talk to him, I've never seen him like this," Harry warned, leaning back on his palms across the picnic blanket.

The boys had begged to play a game of Quidditch all day, except the blazing summer sun made the very thought of it incredibly unappealing. The twins were itching to do something thrilling, being even more hyperactive than they usually were.

After your eventful morning in the bathroom with Fred, the day had consisted of making lunch with the girls, de-gnoming the garden yet again, and yelling at the boys for not helping out with chores. There was no breeze today, making housework twice as back breaking.

Fred and George were not being subtle about your newly kindled romance, kissing your cheek whilst you were making lunch and squeezing your ass at almost every given opportunity. You noticed that George was charming and endearing with his affection, whispering sweet nothings whenever he could.

It gave you butterflies knowing he wasn't this gentle in the bedroom, which only made you like him more. Fred on the other hand was more to the point, he could be sweet too, but would rather swat your behind and tell you how sexy you looked in your thin shirt and shorts. They could both be so tender yet so rough when they wanted.

You were so captivated by imagining the feel of their lips on your skin, you hadn't noticed that the twins were no longer sitting beside you on the blanket. Only realising where they had wandered off to when Hermione interrupted your daydreaming, yelling "Y/N! Look out!". You looked at her puzzled, understanding what she meant when you had a water balloon burst freezing cold water down the back of your neck and under your shirt.

You drew in a sharp breath at the feel of the cold water and jumped up, whipping your head round to look at the culprits. Fred and George stood tall with enormous grins, juggling two water balloons in their hands. "Oh it's on, Weasleys," you cackled, rubbing the trickling water away from your neck before it soaked you further. Giggling, you sprinted towards the shed for cover, only just missing another balloon that zoomed behind you.

"Boys against girls!" Fred shouted with his hands against the sides of his mouth to carry his voice. You all took cover, Ginny and Hermione hurried to join you behind the shed, both had their arms full with water balloons from the bucket the boys had filled. "Losers have to do all the chores for a week! First team to get 20 shots wins!" George yelled from somewhere in the garden.

You armed yourself to boldly peek around the shed, rolling a balloon in your palm. The boys were nowhere to be seen. You told Ginny to cover you as you stepped out, inspecting the garden. It was silent, the only noise was the light breeze rustling the leaves in the emerald green trees. A swoop could be heard overhead and you jumped to the side narrowly avoiding another balloon.