Forbidden Territory

Content warning: edging, breath play, orgasm delay/denial, slapping. (We're familiar, but haven't seen it in a while)

Majority of this chapter is spice/smut.
Note to say that I am NOT overly experienced with the sex acts detailed in the content warning, please be aware of this when reading. I have researched them and tried to incorporate safe kink practices in this chapter. I know I've touched on the subjects mentioned in the warning throughout the book already, but I've never really addressed the fact that I am not overly familiar or personally experienced.
!!!I would not recommend copying any actions in real life!!!

Please stay safe.

And for all you Fred gals, this one's for you <3
———————————————————

Diagon Alley was bustling with magic folk of all kinds as usual, even busier in the height of summer. Again, your stomach wilted knowing that you didn't have much longer of the summer left. You also promised your parents in your most recent letter that you would spend the last week of summer at home, something you were yet to tell Ron and the twins.

Not that they would mind. Surely?

A shaky start in the bathroom meant that you were a little behind on Ginny's tight schedule, though there was nowhere you particularly had to be. She couldn't help but be a busybody at times, especially when it came to Harry.

The tension between you and Fred before you left was suffocating, a bubbling cauldron of desire. It was difficult to concentrate on buying birthday presents when your mind wandered to the feeling of him pressed against you, lips suckling your neck.

You were snapped out of your trance by Ginny who was telling you about how Sugarplum's Sweet Shop was making Harry's birthday cake - a three tiered red velvet cake with a 'hidden surprise', whatever that meant.

In truth, you had no idea what to get Harry for his birthday. The regular supply of liquorice wands and pumpkin pasties must get boring, and you could only have so many books that you were sure he didn't read. Considering you were both familiar with the muggle world, neither of you bothered to get muggle gifts. Magical gifts were 1000x better, that was until you ran out of choices.

It was walking past Quality Quidditch Supplies where there were limited edition jerseys on display in the window. Front and centre happened to be a striped Holyhead Harpies sweater, the golden talon on the chest embezzled with glittering golden wool. Perfect.

Not only did the sweater have Ginny squealing with glee, you knew this would get a rise out of Ron. It was a win-win gift idea, and you were rather pleased with yourself. Whether Harry would like it or not you were unsure of, but for the sake of his brewing relationship with Ginny, he wouldn't have much choice but to parade around in it until the threads fell apart.

Next stop was Flourish & Blotts, where the divination section in the far corner piqued your interest. Scanning the small selection of books, many you had become familiar with throughout your current five years at Hogwarts. Your digits stopped on a copy of 'The Dream Oracle'. You had lost your copy of it, especially after Professor Trelawney was placed on probation the year just gone.

But it seemed now that you needed this book more than ever. Maybe it would help with your nightmares, or make sense of them at least.

You purchased the book for two galleons, catching up with the girls who were waiting outside - they both already had all of their textbooks for the upcoming year, so the rows of novels didn't interest them for too long.