I

↳ ❜ SHAMPOO FAIRY ❛ ༉‧₊˚.
ACT 1 |  I
'the note

ACT 1 |  I'the note

// PRESENT TIME

// PRESENT TIME

"KIYOOMI!" YOU POKED the boy next to you in an attempt to get his attention away from the TV. today was one of the only days that both of you had the day off so you planned a hang out day where you both just sat around and ate snacks all day.

"hmm?" he hummed, his head slightly turning to look you in the eye. you had a slightly mischievous smile on your face as you moved your right hand closer to his face.

he tried to pull back, but failed as your pointer finger and thumb nipped at his nose. "got your nose!" a childish giggle passed your lips as the boy remained unamused.

"dumbass-" he playfully rolled his eyes.

"asshat!" you retorted.

"midget."

"hey! I'm tall! you're just a big ass giant, fucktard!" you huffed, crossing your arms and glaring at the man who sat beside you.

"oh yeah? who's the one who lost so many brain cells by getting hit with tennis balls?"

"that's foul!"

you guys continued to argue playfully which always ended with you guys play fighting, you threatening him, him threatening you, or you giving him the silent treatment that only ever lasted for 30 minutes before you began to bother him again.

"AT LEAST I DON'T-" an almost incoherent knock was heard at the front door. "is it the food we ordered?" you lifted a brow, slowly getting off the couch with Kiyoomi following you.

"if it is then I'm getting it before you." his large hand pushed you to the side, causing you to stumble a bit.

"you little piece of shit!"