1. Guns N Roses #1

"WAKE UP!" Your big sister, Diana, yells yanking the blankets off of you. You groan and chuck a pillow at her. "Stop with the attitude!" Diana yells. "Now get up and get dressed. It's time for school and if you aren't ready when I am I'm leaving you, got it?" Diana asked. You nod. Diana sighs knowing good and well you don't care. You haven't cared about the world for a long time. 

You get up turn on your record player and listen to Guns N Roses. Your favorite rock band. Your favorite band in general. "Turn that shit off and let's go!" Diana yelled. You sighed and walked downstairs. You wore an Appetite for Destruction tee, black jeans, and an oversized Adidas jacket. 

You arrived at school one of your friends, Lily, walked up to you. "Hey, Y/N, you wanna go to a Guns N Roses concert with me?" Lily asked. "Sure," You said. "Cool, after school meet me in the front by my car," Lily said. 

You thought about becoming a roadie and running away with the band. Away from your terrible family. You often daydreamed like this. Meeting the band and running away with them. Hoping they'd teach you some of the perks of living as a rockstar. You were young. Fifteen. So the life of sex, drugs, and alcohol may not be the best thing for you. And if the band really cared about your health they wouldn't let you come along with them. You sighed thinking about ways the get them to allow you to join. Should you tell them the truth about how you're abused? Axl should understand, he was abused by his family. And if he did understand what makes him wanna let you join them instead of just getting you help? 

You arrived at the concert and decided to sneak backstage after the band had walked off. Lily abandoned you for an older guy, probably eighteen. You snuck backstage telling the security guard you were a roadie. Which might turn out to be the truth. 

You walked backstage and saw the band laughing and cracking jokes. They looked at you. "How is the security this bad?" Axl asked. "I told them I was a roadie," You said. "You're too young to be a roadie," Slash said. "I know, so they must be stupid or not care," You said. The band cracked small smiles. "But I could be a roadie. It would be a lot better than staying here in my hell hole of a home," You said. "What's so bad about your home?" Izzy asked. You shrug. "Parents and siblings always taking advantage of me because I'm so little," You say. You are little for your age. "How old are you, anyway?" Axl asked. "Fifteen, I know I don't look it, but I am," You said. "Okay, do you have a ride home?" Axl asked. You shook your head. "My friend abandoned me," You said. "Okay, well it's getting late and there are some awful people out there so I'll take you home okay?" Axl asked. You nodded. 

"It's a dangerous place. You're a small girl, I don't want to be the reason you get hurt," Axl said not taking his eyes off the road. You sighed. "I'm sure you'd be a great roadie, but you're just too young," Axl said. He thought of you as a daughter or a little sister. Someone he needs to protect. And he doesn't want to agree to let you be a roadie only to have you injured or even killed. He pulled at your house and your eyes started filling with tears. "Hey, are you okay?" Axl asked. "I'd rather die than live another day here," you said starting to cry. "Go tell your parents you're staying at a friend's house tonight, I'll take you to my apartment and we'll see what happens from there," Axl said. 

I'm working on this story with @Lizziedoo22. She came up with this story's idea