2. Kurt Cobain

You woke up to the sound of your boyfriend Kurt throwing up. His stomach problems are only getting worse. You heard water running and a few minutes later Kurt came back to bed. He got under the covers and wrapped an arm around your waist bringing you close to him. 

"Kurt, baby, are you okay?" you asked. "I'm fine, Y/N," Kurt said his voice hoarse. "Are you sure?" you asked. "Yeah," Kurt replied. You stayed cuddling in bed for a while. Then you got hungry and got out of bed without waking Kurt. You fixed you some eggs and toast. You knew Kurt wouldn't wanna eat. 

While cooking you felt some skinny arms wrapping around your waist. You smiled. "Hey, Kurt," You said. "Hey, love," Kurt said laying his head on your shoulder. He kissed your cheek and you smiled. You ate while Kurt said across from you writing songs. 

You knew some things were slowly killing him inside. But you also knew you were his light in the dark. When he was sad you always cuddled him. When he was sick you were always there for him. You always were there for him and always would be. 

"I love you, Kurt." "I love you too, Y/N" 

This is kinda short, I've never written imagines before. But I hope you enjoyed it.  - Love Caitlyn.