Slash #1

"It's easy, see." "Of course it's easy for you!" "You just started, here look." 

Slash guided your fingers around the neck of the guitar. Guitar wasn't exactly easy. Not as easy as Slash made it seem. Not everyone is a natural-born guitarist! It also didn't help that you couldn't stop staring at him and getting lost trying to memorize all the details of his face. From his messy, curly, hair to his smile. 

"Y/N... Y/N!" Slash said. "Huh? Oh!" You said as you blushed. Slash chuckled. Thinking it was just because he was a famous guitarist and nothing else. But that wasn't the case at all. You had quite a crush on Slash for a long time now. You finally met him backstage at one of Guns N Roses concerts. You told him you wanted to play guitar and he agreed to teach you. 

You and Slash made eye contact before you leaned in and kissed him on the lips but immediately pulled away. You were as red as a tomato and he had a smirk on his face. He grabbed your face and smashed his lips against yours.

Y'all heard a few whistles and a couple of chuckles and turned to see Axl and Duff standing at the doorway. "Get out before I beat your ass!" Slash said. The two walked away laughing. And you and Slash were left blushing. 

On the bright side, you now have a boyfriend.