Chapter 11

2 weeks later

Camila's POV

It's absolutely crazy how much you can get to know someone in such a small amount of time. Every new thing I learned about Lauren made me fall in love with her even more. The experiences and memories that we shared with each other just brought us closer together. We got over having to do the stupid activities everyday at camp and just began to focus on our relationship.

"Lauren!! Get her!" I squealed as we played kickball and Brittney rounded third base to get a home run.

Of course, Lauren wanted to make sure that I was impressed and wanted to make me happy by winning the game. She picked up the ball and sprinted with her hair all over the place, which still looked hot, to home base, tagging Brittney out before she could even reach it. We won the game and our whole team was jumping up and down, giving Lauren high fives.

"Cheap!" Brittney yelled, annoyed that she didn't get the run for her team who know were now screaming at her for making them lose the game.

"Yeah, cheap like your makeup!" One of her teammates pouted as others joined in.

"Thanks a lot, Brit! You should have just stayed on third!"

"Friggin idiot!" A boy slightly younger than us yelled in her face.

Others pointed and laughed, but most screamed ridiculous things that usually didn't make any sense.

She didn't look phased by the words at all. If anything, she looked like she was about to attack some of them. Brittney flipped most of them off before sitting down on the bench and refusing to play anymore in the future. Her blonde hair was now a big frizzy mess, but she didn't seem to mind.

After a few minutes, one of the boys on the team started approaching the bench where Brittney was sitting. Lauren and I were leaning against the fence next to her talking when I got a better look at him. He was the one who had been staring at me while Lauren and I were playing air hockey!

He gave me a quick smile before beginning to address Brittney.

"Hey...I know you probably don't want to talk to anyone, but I wanted to tell you that it's ok. It's just a dumb game and I don't see why everyone got so upset about it. Don't worry about it Brittney...you'll get the home run next time," the boy, around our age, encouraged with a big smile. His dirty blonde hair was closer to being brown and he sort of resembled a Justin Bieber cousin or something. The boy had green, but almost hazel eyes and a nice body that looked like he was an athlete or at least worked out.

"Yeah I suppose...thanks," Brittney responded, not very amused or grateful for his words.

"No problem...oh hey! I don't think we have met.." He started and I couldn't really speak due to feeling nervous for some weird reason I didn't know. I tried my best to shake off my weirdness and play it cool before Lauren spoke up.

"Yeah..we haven't! Are you in Cabin 11 for the boys 16-18? I'm Lauren by the way.." Lauren introduced herself and extended her hand friendly.

"Yes! That's my crazy cabin..I'm Austin," he chuckled, shaking Lauren's hand gently.

"Oh hi! I'm Camila! It's nice to meet you Austin," I said, trying not to be too awkward.

"Nice to meet you both! I'm going to go see what's going on in my cabin because we have downtime right now. I'll catch up with you girls later!" He smiled and waved goodbye while jogging away.

Austin looked more like a basketball player by the way he dressed with his shorts and tight practice jersey.

"Well he was nice," I said to Lauren who was dazing off into space.

"Yeah..."she responded before picking me up playfully and attempting to carry me back to the cabin.

---

Lauren's POV

I don't know if I'm being way too overprotective or paranoid, but the way Austin looked at Camila made me feel weird and sort of uncomfortable. I think he knew that we were dating considering Jess told everyone who had ears at the camp. She just couldn't keep her mouth shut.

"Camila!!" I yelled by the bathroom, knowing lights out was coming soon.

"Yes...just a minute Lo," she answered in the sweetest voice. She always made sure to be the best girlfriend she could be.

I smiled at the thought of seeing her, even though it had only been a few minutes since our last encounter.

It was a Friday and everyone was already asleep due to being tired from the weekly bonfire. I'm almost positive that Jess collapsed in her bed drunk, meaning she would be hungover tomorrow. Emily was so tired from running around like a crazy person and Brittney was tired from never sleeping and listening to Lamp Level! Patricia...well she was just Patricia.

Camila entered the room with our bunks wearing a new outfit that completely sent me over the edge. Spandex and another crop top. Camila basically killed every cell in my body right then and there.

"Everyone's asleep?" She asked nonchalantly, even though she obviously wore the outfit on purpose.

I didn't answer. I just stared blankly, eying her up and down with my mouth open.

"Oh quit drooling. I didn't wear this for nothing," she winked, biting her lip and pulling me close to her for a kiss.

"W-what do you mean?" I asked confused, was I missing something?

What had gotten into her? She was being so playful and sexy...and I loved every second of it.

"Don't play dumb with me baby...you know exactly what I'm implying," she replied in a low voice, careful not to wake anyone up.

"Well of course...but how? You know that they might-"

"I have it all figured out...follow me," she pulled me by my hips towards her and guided me past the bathroom.

"You see this door? Well I decided to open it yesterday and found out that there's one extra bunk. I asked around and a few people said that that's where the people who get in trouble stay for punishment to be away from their cabin. I figured we could be in trouble..." She kinked her eyebrow and opened the door slowly, teasing me every step of the way.

"I agree!" I nodded my head eagerly and followed her inside as she locked the door behind us.

"Shhhh," Camila hushed me, pressing her fingers quickly on my lips as then sliding them slowly down my neck.

"Sure. Anything for you Camz."

She threw me onto the bunk and immediately straddled me, connecting our lips without any hesitation.

I knew one thing at that moment. This was going to be one long and fun night.