Chapter 19

Camila's POV

I brushed the hair out of my eyes and carefully shifted my body so that I wouldn't wake up Lauren. There were exactly two weeks left of camp that day and I knew that each time I woke up it was a day closer to saying goodbye and that killed me. Lauren's skin pratically sparkled, even in the dim sunlight that peered through the window beside our bunks. I wanted to let her sleep and stay next to her all day, but also knew that the wakeup crew was coming our way any minute.

"Lauren..." I whispered almost silently into her ear. I stroked her hair and poked her arms for a bit until she finally gave in and opened her eyes slowly.

"W-what's going on baby?" she whispered in a deep raspy voice that she woke up with every morning. It was the sexiest thing in the world. A small smile crept onto her lips when her gaze met mine. I moved closer to her, teasing her a little, until she closed the distance between us and connected our lips softly.

"Well morning to you too. Hurry before the loud people come," I giggled, tickling her sides to motivate her to move. 

Everyone could hear them blasting Demi Lovato to wake up the cabin next to us and most of us immediately got ready. 

"Guys! Everyone get up so that they don't blast the music and ruin my hearing even more...please!" Brittney begged, hopping off her bunk. She instantly walked over to Patricia who was known for sleeping like a log and poked her cautiously a few times. She did not flinch once and rarely ever moved which concerned most of us considering we wouldn't have ever known if she wasn't ok.

"Patricia...hurry," Brittney whispered with a sense of urgency. The music began to come closer and closer, driving us all insane that she wouldn't budge.

There were a few sudden movements before Patricia jumped and immediately sat up in her bunk. Her hair was in knots as big as my fists and her cheap mascara smeared from her eyes to her chin throughout the night.

"Ja dan tis boip end pah oh shash tin!" she screamed, falling out of her bunk and onto the ground. As if it never happened, she casually stood up and walked into the bathroom with an emotionless expression on her face.

We all looked at each other confused and almost scared that we had no idea what she was saying. Her mood swings could have gotten her casted in a horror film because she wouldn't have even had to try or act.

"What does that mean? I want to learn Portuguese!" Emily asked, rolling around the ground with her usual energy, even in the morning.

"It's not even Portuguese! It's just gibberish...which is just a random language that people made up!" Lauren responded annoyed. I could see that she was frustrated with the two girls and wasn't used to hanging around people like that. I, on the other hand, was never able to label them as "weird" because I barely had anyone else to compare them to. 

They were just...interesting.

"Lauren...babe," I hushed, not wanting Emily to get upset or catch on that Lauren was mad.

She let out a deep breathe and pulled me close to her into a hug. She whispered random things into my ear, mimicking Patricia playfully, and began to kiss down my neck softly and slowly until she reached my collarbone.

"You make me a better person....you do realize that, right? God if they weren't here.." she said seductively, barely pulling my shirt up before stopping. 

"Let's keep this rated G!' Brittney joked as she pulled her blonde hair into a high ponytail before starting on her makeup.

"Ohhh Brit Brit...so I've noticed that you've been doing your makeup lately. Whose the lucky guy?" I asked curiously, stepping closer to her while holding hands with Lauren.

"Umm...it's nothing. Ok, well maybe it is... I started to talk to this guy because I wanted to get my mind off of the whole Lamp Level thing. His name is Rob and he's really sweet. I think he likes me, but I'm not sure. Do you know him?" she asked sincerely with a smile. I could tell that she was definitely forming a crush and I was happy for her. I didn't want my friends to be upset during camp, especially because school was going to start shortly after it ended.

"Yeah...he's Austin's friend. Don't worry he seems like a nice guy. Get it Brit!' Lauren joked, laughing at our reactions.

"Woah slow down Lauren...just kidding. Thanks!" she blushed, shaking her head.

"Aw! Brit this is so cute! We need to take pictures of you two and make him buy you flowers. Oh my god I can't wait!!" I squealed, running up to Brittney to suffocate her with a hug.

"No hugs, remember? Stop!! You both are like my parents...but it's fine because you guys are totally my OTP. #laurmila for life!" she admitted, causing us both to burst out into laughter.

"We kind of already figured out that we like "Camren" better...are we still you're OTP?" I smirked, nudging Lauren.

"That does sound better...and of course!!"

"Awww. Come on Brit...let's get you talking to Rob," Lauren suggested, beginning to get ready.

Brittney finished applying her makeup and threw on her flip flops, heading for the door.

"That's ok. He's coming by to walk me down to breakfast," she mumbled, biting her lip to stop herself from getting noticeably embarrassed.

"Awww!! You kids have fun...but not too much fun. We don't need a mini Brit or Rob walking around here," I giggled.

"Oh my god!" Lauren and Brittney yelled in unison.

---

Lauren's POV

"Wait...that's actually so cool. So you can talk to her about your problems, but she's like chill? And she has movie nights?" I asked, stunned that the camp specialist/helper would do things like that.

"Yeah...her name is Miss.Ally and she really wants to meet you. She helped me plan the date that's happening tomorrow by the way! And then the day after would be Saturday which is movie night. Do you want to go?" she asked excited. I could see the way her face lite up whenever she mentioned doing anything with me and that made me happier than anything else in the world could have.

Her long hair flowed smoothly down her back, even in the heat, and she looked even more beautiful with the sun shining down on her.The snapback she wore gave her a sporty edge, although anyone that knew her knew that she hated sports, unless it was for pure fun. She was amazing at soccer, but never considered playing for an actual team. 

"Of course I'll go. I'll do anything as long as I can spend time with you, Camz," I agreed, pulling her to sit on my lap in the grass.

She almost instantly hopped out and starting running away, turning around to give me a cute, but still sexy, smile. I knew she wanted me to chase her and I wasn't going to just let her down...it was adorable and I loved every second of her flirty side.

"Camz!! I'm going to get you!" I yelled, sprinting up behind her and tackling her within seconds gently into the ground. I began tickling her as she laughed uncontrollably and fell into my arms as if  surrendering.

"Aw...I guess I lost the race, but I still one," she smirked, pecking my lips quickly.

"You are so cheesy...I love it."

We layed in the grass kissing for awhile and knew that we were missing recreation time, but didn't mind. After a litte bit, I could hear someone's footsteps walking against the dry grass approaching us, but didn't bother to check who it was. I heard the person chuckling and knew they were gradually coming closer, which started to creep me out. I sat up to find the worst person possible standing just inches away from me.