Unrequited

[authors note: if you have anything you'd like to see in this story or ideas for future story's please let me know!
Now onto the chapter!]

Today had been the longest Friday for you in a while.
Kuroo "accidentally" knocked over an energy drink onto your notes in the beginning of class, so during lunch you had to rewrite several pages of notes.
All without the energy you needed, since a certain rooster haired jerk knocked over your caffeine source.

'Im so tired...'

While watching the team practice you started to fall asleep on the bench, nekomata had heard all about what kuroo did, so he decided to let you sleep until practice ended.

Kenma looked over at you, sleeping on the bench.

'She looks peaceful... really pretty too... wait what am I thinking? She isn't my soulmate... I can't let these feelings grow any more...'

[time skip//after practice]

"Finally the weekend!" You yelled, running up to kenma and hugging him.

"Y-yeah..."

As you let go kenma started to walk a bit ahead of you, trying to make his blush die down.

"We should play videogames all weekend!"

"Yeah sounds fun..."

"Wanna sleep at my house? My parents are gonna be gone for a few days, another business trip, so we can stay up all night gaming!"

"S-sure.."

'You have to keep this a normal friendship... don't fall for her more... she has a soulmate somewhere out there, and it isn't you.'

"Not gonna invite me, how rude chibi Chan~"

"Next time don't knock over my energy drink and ruin all my heard work, catboy!"

Kuroo started laughing like a hyena, remembering what he had done.

"Hmm, well since your notes were ruined you can borrow mine." Kuroo said handing you his notebook

"Yeah right, I already re-wrote everything, and I'd probably fail if I used your notes." You pushed his notes back towards him
—————————————————————-
Once you reached your house, you and kenma went inside, leaving kuroo to go home.

"He's so annoying..."

Kenma chuckled
'I wonder if her and kuroo are... no that's crazy, they hate eachother...'

"Hey y/n... just out of curiosity but... you haven't found your soulmate yet... right?"

"Not yet, why?"

"Have you ever touched kuroo... like... not through a sleeve or anything..."

"I haven't... but if you're insinuating that kuroo is my soulmate, there's no way, he's a demon and I hate him. He could never be my soulmate!"

Kenma just nodded in response
'I hope they're not... not that it matters to me... they just don't seem like a good match... that's it'

You and kenma played videogames until 1 am, you started to doze off, eventually falling asleep on kenmas shoulder.
Kenmas face was bright red as he looked at you.

'I can never tell you how I feel...'

[time skip//monday morning]

'Gonna walk around the park for a bit before school starts, I shouldn't let myself stress over a test... I'm just worried kuroo will surpass me...'