Dont leave me...

[authors note: hahahah kuroo go brrrrrrr
What even are my authors notes anymore?
Oh also this training camp is nOt very canon, I have my reasons.
On with the story!

TW: sexual assault]

You walked into the kitchen to help kiyoko prep food.

"Kiyoko! I missed you!"

"That's the third time you've told me that y/n, I missed you too." She chuckled

You had met kiyoko, as well as the other third years, when you were all in first year. After you and asahi had become close friends, you regularly watched their volleyball practices.

"So, how's nekoma?" She asked

"It's alright, everyone on the team is pretty cool, and I made a couple friends!"

"That's great, are they on the team?"

"Yep! Kenma and kuroo."

'Wait... kuroo... why would I say kuroo? Not like we're actually friends....'

"I-I mean kinda j-just kenma, kuroo is a jerk...."

Kiyoko noticed a light blush across your face.

"Do you like him?"

"What?! Of course not!"

She smiled slightly

"Alright..."

[time skip//night]

[were just gonna pretend the rooms are separated by year even though it isn't canon 😳 ~OwlBee]

Everyone started getting ready for bed, you and kiyoko were going around before lights out to see if any of the boys needed anything. Walking into the third years room you stopped in your tracks, kuroo was in the middle of changing and had no shirt on...

[👀😳 ~OwlBee]

You stood, frozen for a moment before looking down, face erupting into a bright blush.

"S-sorry I should have knocked... I'll come back later!" You said, before quickly walking out of the room.

Kuroo was still stuck in place, processing what had just happened.

'She just walked in while I was shirtless, why did she have to come in at the worst possible time?! No scratch that, was she blushing or did I see that wrong?'

"Looks like someone has a crush" yaku teased kuroo

"W-what are you talking about?"

"Dude you're blushing so hard right now..." nobuyuki chimed in

"That doesn't mean I have a crush, now drop it or you're doing extra laps tomorrow."
____________________________

After leaving the nekoma third years room you went into the karasuno third years room to calm down for a moment, luckily everyone there was fully clothed.

"So...you saw kuroo shirtless, what's the big deal?" Suga asked

"I-I don't know... it's just embarrassing!"

You leaned your back against the wall

"Are you sure you don't like him? I mean you are soulmates..." daichi asked

"I'm sure! And we aren't soulmates! It's just some kind of misunderstanding! He's annoying and mean, no way he's my soulmate!"

After spending about 10 minutes with the karasuno third years, you went back to check in with the nekoma third years.