School festival pt. 1

[authors note: Iv been having a hard time finding inspiration to write lately, this is the second to last update and I think the fact that it's ending is making it harder for me to want to write it, but I'm also very excited for future story's! :)]

You and Kuroo were both sitting in the floor, still trying to think of an idea of what your class should do for the school festival.

"Ok so... we've ruled out cosplay cafes and haunted houses since that's what everyone else will be doing... we have to find a something that everyone will enjoy, and try to be original since the class has high expectations"

You fell back onto the floor, letting out an exhausted sigh.

"What about... a costume/photo booth kind of thing... where everyone picks out costumes and has their pictures taken, and we could have face painting!"

You quickly shot back up

"Absolutely, I can paint my catboy as an actual cat!"

Kuroos face was covered in a dark blush

"Ooooh someone has a cru~ush"

"O-obviously I do, we're dating you idiot."

"Yeah I know, I just wanted to hear you admit it." You giggled

Kuroo softly smiled at you, ruffling you hair. "Such a dork"

[time skip//3 days]

You and kuroo walked into the classroom, immediately all eyes landed on you.

"Uh hi guys... why's everyone staring?"

Kuroo chuckled "they probably want to know what we decided on for the festival."

"R-right."

The teacher asked you and Kuroo to come to the front of the class and tell them your plan.

Kuroo looked at you and smiled, noticing that you looked anxious.
"Don't worry, you don't have to say anything."

You could feel a weight off your chest as he spoke "thank you tetsu"

'Its not that I don't want to talk... it's just.. when I try public speaking, my heart starts racing, my lungs feel like they're closing up, I can't talk and I feel sick to my stomach... it's like I'm trapped under a Boulder, unable to move, and I can't cry for help... but kuroo doesn't struggle with that Boulder at all... he picks it up with one arm and uses the other to help me stand up... I want to do the same for him one day.'

Kuroo walked up to the front of the class, with you following close behind him.

"Alright so, for the school festival our class will be doing a photo booth. There will be costumes and props, and we can have some students doing face paintings."

While kuroo explained the idea you handed a note pad to the teacher

"This is a list of all the materials needed for the festival, we can ask the theater club if there's any costumes or props that we can borrow for it."

"Thank you y/n, I'm sure the students will have lots of fun with this. Also, I have a quick question."

"What is it?"

"You and kuroo were getting in fights daily since the first day, and out of nowhere you're some kind of perfect team, how did you two manage that?"

You glanced over to kuroo who was talking to some of your classmates. A warm smile came over your face.

"Well... hating your soulmate is pretty difficult..."

"SOULMATES?!" Your teacher yelled

"Y-yes"