Return of Fated Enemies?

Hello again!

It's been a long time since I've actually opened Wattpad, let alone tried reading any of my old works. But recently I caved and finally reread Fated Enemies

It really made me wish I had done more with this fic, the whole concept had a lot of potential but I can't help but feel like my ideas were wasted with my skill at the time.

I was still very new to writing when I first released this. From the writer's notes in the middle of the story, to the insufferable main character, to the complete lack of an outline, there is a LOT to change.

I still think this story has its charm and sweet moments, which is why I want to give it another try.
I'm coming around to the idea of a full rewrite, it'll be a separate work on my account and this version WILL still be public for people to read and even compare if they'd like to.
My writing has improved massively in the last two years, in no small part due to the help of my beta reader, Ace. And I hope that I can actually do the original idea justice.

I'm mostly posting this as an interest check, this is by far my most popular fanfic on Wattpad but I'm sure plenty of its readers have outgrown it, and maybe Haikyuu as a whole. So if you have any feedback I'd love to hear it!