1. Ranboo gets his wish... kinda

(Third person. Location: Dream Smp, in the Arctic)

Ranboo was building his house as it started raining, and being half enderman, he ran to Technoblade's house, as his did not have a roof currently. He wished he could teleport like the other endermen, so he wouldn't have to always run. He was greeted, and uncomfortably sat on the couch between the Elytrian hybrid, Phil, and the Piglin hybrid. They offered him some food, and sent him off to the guest bedroom, which used to be Tommy's, with a "Good night!" from Phil and a monotone "Night" from our favorite bacon head. Ranboo walked over to his bedroom, and took the grass block he'd silk touched up out of his inventory. He tossed it around in his hands, then put it by the bedside chest, and turned the lever, turning off the red stone lit lamps.

(Third Person. Location: How to train your dragon, A Snachers ship.)

Hiccup and his friends, and the dragons, had just raided the last snatchers (dragon catchers) ship of the day. Today was especially busy, with 6 different Snatcher ships caught on the radar. Their haul consisted of Deadly Nadders, Grunklehorns, and many baby dragons that were to small to determine the species. They had also found eggs, most recognizable, but one green and red (cough cough like someone's eyes cough) one they hadn't seen before. They gathered everyone up and flew back to the outskirts of Berk, where there was a Nursery, stalls, incubator, and a feeder for the wild dragons to come and go, although they normally stayed. They put all the dragons in the stalls, and the babies got foster parents, and the eggs incubated. The snatchers they found were sent to the prison, which was west of Berk, and taught to love dragons. After Hiccup became Chief, he said they didn't discriminate, or hold grudges. They taught the snatchers to the best of their ability, and if they were stubborn, they were given a cell with good living conditions, and given a window (with bars) to outside to be able to watch the dragons play. Anyways, back to present times. Hiccup and his crew left the unfamiliar egg with the worker there and left. It was arriving at dinner time, so they headed up to the dining hall, and ate.

"I'm going to take Toothless for a nice fly tonight. We'll be back at midnight. Astrid, you want to join?"

Hiccup and Astrid mounted their dragons and walked them down to the cliff.

"Wait! Chief, wait!"

Hiccup turned around, surprised to see Benny, the incubation worker.

"That egg you brought in today, it's gone! The door was shut and everything, and Firewing (the foster dragon that lays on top of the eggs) is right where he was when I left him! It's like it just dissolved into thin air!"

"The new one I told you to watch?

"Yes! I'm so sorry Chief, I'll be better!"

"It's alright Benny. We'll keep an eye out for it, and we can talk later."

Hiccup and Astrid told the dragons to go, and they flew off into the distance.

(Third person. Location: Unknown)
Ranboo woke up feeling weird. He was laying on the floor, looking straight at a tree. Looking around, he was in a forest.

"What in church prime..."

He looked down, to see 2 scaled paws, one black, one white.

"AHH WHAT THE Fffffff... ridge."

Suddenly, as if it triggered from his shock, he was 30 feet above the ground. Out of instinct, he speed wings he didn't know he had. As Ranboo slowly glided towards the ground, he saw he was about 50 feet from where he was 2 seconds ago.

"Wha- Oh lord DreamXD is this your doing" he chuckled at his language.

"So... I'm a flying lizard with a half black half while body." He scanned his body. "Frankly, this isn't the weirdest thing I've seen. And also I think I can teleport. Fun." Somehow he was rather calm. He was excited he could teleport, as that's the only trait he didn't inhabit from le' enderman, but surprised he was a dragon.

675 words :)
-Anh