8. Technoblade & Phil have a heart attack

Side note; You guys who want to draw out scenes or your own version of the characters, go ahead! I love seeing the different versions! If you want, dm me them on discord Anh#7980 also if you have any ideas (not guaranteed I'll use them but shfbkwbxj)

So much for updating more often...

Imagine if Anh updated? No way...

——————
Technoblade
Campsite, HTTYD
——————

Phil grabbed a bag, stuffed with food, and Technoblade got weapons. Techno got a dagger, a spear, and the map, extra paper and a pen. They also got a coat to be sure they wouldn't get cold, and flint and steal. Over the past week they had been setting up camp, building shelter, making maps and scouting out the area. For food, they are fish, and eels that were in the river. (The reason why no dragons came near them in the first place)

"Phil you got the food? I think I'm ready. I have the map, weapons, and a pen."

"Yep! Got it right here! Also why do you need a map, I thought you were a human GPS?"

"UHHH-"

Woosh

Stomp

Growl

Gasp

Techno thought he'd gone mad. Within a second, a black and white dragon was in front of him facing a bush, a moment later and a purple ~6 foot tall wolf with wings lands in front of him, facing the same bush. Out of the bush was a blonde girl and a brown haired boy, probably both around 16-18 years old.

"WHAT THE FUCK"
"HEHHHH?!?"
"HOLY SHIT THAT SCARED THE FUCK OUT OF ME.... wait RANBOO?"

"... Phil are we side characters? WHAT THE HECK IS THIS!?! DRAGONS!?!"

"Woah woah woah, calm down boy." The brown haired boy stood low, hand outstretched, slowly approaching Ranboo.

"What are you doing to Ranboo?!"

"Is he yours?"

"No... Kinda?"

"Are you guys dragon riders?" Blondie said.

"Um. No? I'm Phil, and this is my son Techno."

The boy took a step closer to Ranboo and was met by a hiss and a growl.

"Woah! Calm your dragon down!"

"Ranboo chill I guess idk"

Ranboo turned around, showing his big red and green eyes, and sat, big pupils, looking at Phil with a happy look. Tilting its head sideways. He hit the purple dragon gently, and the purple dragon sat as well, happily staring at Phil and Techno.

The boy and girl stood up straight, considering it safe, and approached the four. Immediately the boy was pinned to the ground by Ranboo and the purple wolf was growling at the girl who'd quickly reacted and backed away.

"Woah boy, calm down! I'm not going to hurt you."

"Yknow, I don't think Ranboo quite believes you..." Phil says with a chuckle. "Ranboo, off."

"Hold up everyone stop. I'm still so confused. I know your Ranboo," pointing at the dragon, "and... Purpled?" Purpled nodded. "So who the heck are you two?" Said pig man

"We are dragon riders who rule Berk-"

"Ooo do I hear government? Hierarchy? Withers? Sorry sorry, continue."

"Uhhh anyways we've been chasing these dragons.. or creatures for a few weeks. We don't recognize either of them. Are you their riders?"

Phil looked at Ranboo, who nodded.

"I guess so."

The Berk danger sound rung.

The dragons perked up, the fury and deadly Nader's eyes going slit. They roared and flew off. Ranboo and Purpled remained themselves, as they weren't really dragons.

The riders yelled after their dragons but it was no use. Phil and Techno subtly called Purpled and Ranboo over, climbing on them and quietly teleporting away.

"Alright lemme get this straight. You woke up here... as a dragon. And then purpled went to search for you... and then also woke up here. As a wolf dragon."

The dragons nodded

"What the actual fuck. Y'all gave me and techno a heart attack!"

—————————
Tubee
DSMP; Lmanhole
—————————

Tubbo, the bee hybrid, walked along the prime path. "What could have happened, where could he have gone..." the past few weeks have been filled with going over details and thinking where he could have gone. Some people had gone out to search blindly, but Tubbo had a feeling it was fruitless so he used logic and planning instead.

"I'm going to look for clues again!" The bee called to Fundy.

Tubbo searched everywhere in Snowchester and through Ranboo's belongings (they r married it's fine). He of course said hi to micheal, who sadly asked where "papa boo" was, which broke Tubbos heart. He then decided to pay a visit to Mr. Blade in the artic.

After wandering through the snow for a bit, he came across the combined bases to find it... empty. No Technoblade, no Philza, and no clue where Ranboo could have gone.

Until he went to the guest room in Technos house (where Ranboo was sleeping). For the normal eye, it was just a neatly folded bed, but to Tubbo sensitive eyesight and unique radar-type sensors for antennas, Tubbo could make out a slight purple glow. He reached to touch it...