5. Spying | Meeting a friend

Tysm for the support! Enjoy :D
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Ranboo would spend the next week spying on the humans, learning their calendar. Every night, the thin boy and the blonde girl sat on an edge that was over the forest, while his twin and a spiked blue dragon played in the back. Ranboo watched from under the cover of the trees. They talked often, or sometimes simply sitting on comfortable silence. He would catch small pieces of their conversations, but couldn't piece together anything.

"Raids... Dragon... boat... then... snatchers... white.... toothless...night fu... friend"

What? Ranboo was very confused. He took off, not noticing a certain forest eyed human seeing the white half of his tail.

When Ranboo reached the cave, he slumped into bed, grabbing a half eaten bunny on his way. He was exhausted from his spying that day.

"DreamXD... please get me out of here. Everything is so confusing"

Ranboo slept deeply that night.

Ranboo woke up to the sound of shuffling. A black- no- dark purple mass was moving around on one side of his cave. He slowly walked over to it, quietly, making sure to make no sound. (At this point, Purpled is awake, but since he knows it's just Ranboo, he stays still and feigns sleep.) Ranboo squinted, he'd seen English letters.

"Hi Ranboo it's Purpled"

So Purpled was stuck in this rabbit- dragon hole now? Ranboo let out a low inviting growl, and a small enderman screetch. Purpled quickly moved into a position that he could use his paws to cover his ears. Purpled whined, then got up slowly. Sketching the words:

"Sensitive hearing be quiet"

Ranboo understood, and grumbled in apology.

"Purpled?"

Purpled turned his head in a confused way, not understanding.

How am I supposed to work with this man if I can't talk to him-

Purpled wrote "Follow" quickly and set off at a... jog? Prance? Walk? Crawl?

Ranboo followed and they eventually found a small opening, with bunnies around the area. Ranboo and Purpled separated, and went hunting.

By the end of the day, the two creatures obtained 29 bunnies. They grabbed them, and flew back to the cave. They had food for weeks.

The next day, Ranboo woke up to Purpled... COOKING RABBIT?

Purpled had build a small fire, with sticks around it making a little grill like area. There was a pile of 4 cooked bunnies. They feasted on the breakfast. Ranboo wrote on the floor, in very messy writing, "follow"

Ranboo took off, then turned back 20 yards from the cave, about 10 feet off the floor, realizing purpled was still behind him.. by a lot. Turns out Purpled was much slower than the dual colored dragon.

It took them until noon to get to "Bark". Ranboo knew that when the sun was straight above them, the boy and blonde girl would be gone. Sometimes he could catch them leaving, but never had decided to follow them.

Today, when they arrived at the dock where the boy and his friends left from, he could see the dragons flying off in the distance. Purpled sent him a look that obviously ment "Do we go?"

Ranboo contemplated for 5 seconds, and then grabbed Purpled by his paws and flew off, at a much faster rate then Purpled could have. (Purpled is basically upside down, holding onto Ranboo using his paws)