9. Tubee?

TUBBEEEEEEEEE

TUBBEEEEEEEEE

—————
Tubbo, Berk.
3:00 am.
—————

A yellow fox hopped out of a bush, trying to remember.
"My name is Tubbo... "

All he could remember was that his name was Tubbo. He had a fuzzy memory of someone else... a husband maybe? Black and white, with a smile that healed his heart. And.. a small child. Adopted. That's all he remembered.

"Tubbo. Rain...bow. Ran...boo. Ranboo."

Ranboo. Tubbo and Ranboo. He only remembered those two things but he was certain they were real. His name was Tubbo. He knew someone named Ranboo. He needs to find Ranboo.

He knew he had lost his memory, it was at the back of his mind but he just couldn't remember. Tubbo. His name was Tubbo. He needed to find Ranboo.

The little fox pranced around, antenna moving around. He sensed water. Somewhere. He needed to find the water.

Ranboo doesn't like water.

The fox stopped. How did he know that? Where did that come from? Ranboo doesn't like...

And just like that, he had forgotten. He was frustrated. Ranboo doesn't like what?

He trotted over to the water. Taking a small sip, he went over to a small flower and collected pollen. The flower looked familiar.

Ranboo's favorite
Flower

What?

The bee took the pollen and made some honey. He nibbled it gently.

£3770 7\/660

"My name is Tubbo."

"I like bees"

The bee explored. Finding a field of flowers, settling into the grass, laying down and collecting pollen from the nearby flowers. Being a slightly larger than the flowers, it was a bit difficult.

Later in the day, the small fox ate some more honey, and then buzzed off to find the black and white creature that haunted his mind, constantly appearing in his mind rent free.

...

As the little fox explored the lands, he came across a small campsite that almost called to him. He knew he needed to go here just like how he knew his name was Tubbo. Maybe Ranboo was there.

The campsite was abandoned, but there were fresh footsteps, food, and an open fire. Tubbo put out the fire before it burned the forest down, and examined the area. He found a small bag, which he stored honey in, a compass, a few maps, 7 packets of food, 3 crappy pens, 18 makeshift arrows, a bow, flint, iron, a crafting table, and a large amount of cloaks/capes.

He knew that someone he had known was here. He could just feel it, but didn't know from what, or who. He just could feel it.

After a hours of exploring, he settled in a small flower field on the edge of a forest and lagoon. Soon, the fox was slumbering.

He was running. From what? He didn't know. He was just running, eyes blurry, and deaf. He didn't know who he was. He just had to run. NOW!

Looking left and right, all he could see is faint dull colors, blues and greens, and browns. There was also a blob of  black and red.

"It was never ment to be."

"You fucked up."

A goat.
Down to a reveine.
A bakery. Selling cakes.
An underground vault. Filled with Netherite armor and potions

To win the war.

He didn't know what he was thinking, or how it related, or where it came from.

Fire. 7 1/2 stacks. TNT. Button.

Fireworks.

Colorful fireworks. Trapped.

Blown up.

Wither. Wither. Wither.

TNT.

Heart attack.

"I smell toast."

Rebuilding. Ghost.

Festival.

Doomsday.

"I'm a person!"

Lmantree.

"It was never ment to be."

Snow. A snowy village. Snowchester.
Zombie pig man. Nukes.

War. Tommy. Discs. Vault.

The end. A vault.

This is checkmate.

Dream.

"Tubbo?!"

(0£3 70 £3.
:)

—————
620 words