11. Who is he?

~y'all I want a straight answer, shorter more often or longer less often. All I got were "you choose :D" I can't that's why I'm asking you guys ;w;

Also, hypothetically if I were to get a cockatiel what would be a good name? Hypothetically of course. I've gotten Mango, Boba, and Pearl as suggestions

!!!Content Warning (CW)!!!
Torture (whipping, blood, fire&lava). Major Character death. Be warned
———————
Him
???
———————
"Oh, Sam, Sam, Sam. Poor Sam huh? Prisoner to their own prison. How does it feel to be trapped by the very person you trapped, huh? Not very nice is it. Awwww, is little Sammy gonna cry? Was the whipping too much? Pathetic."

I spat blood, eyes unwillingly tearing up. My back was searing in pain, and my cheeks were red and hot from slapping.

"Not as pathetic as you. Is the only way you let out your sadistic behavior by trapping people? Weak." I retorted.

I coughed out more blood. I was on my third Canon life, so if I died I would respawn. Although I don't think that's a good thing, as that means Dream can kill me 2 more times as a method of getting answers out of me. He won't kill me completely, I don't think. Hopefully.

Dream brought out a syringe and pinned me against the floor. I didn't fight back, I was too tired and couldn't either way, with my wrist and ankles tied up.

He whispered in my ear, "Pathetic."

And I.
Can't.
Think.

—————

Tubbo entered the Prison, wanting to visit Ranboo. I let him in, asking him to sign the contracts. He passed through all the checks perfectly, though I couldn't stop thinking something was wrong. I brushed it off,  leading Tubbo to the biggest cell.

He waits at the lava wall blocking him from his lover. I flicked to lever, waiting for the lava to go down and the path to more forward.

The lava lowered after around 2 minutes. The golden bubbly liquid splashed as it came down.

Something was wrong.

"STOP!"

Tubbo walked onto the floating pathway, and toppled straight through it into the lava below. His eyes made contact with mine, and smiled. Then he was engulfed in the fiery liquid below.

The pathway dissolved, and when I looked down it was still at my feet.

Screaming was mixed with enderian.
My eyes became blurry from tears
A blur of purple

Then nothing

Claws pawing at my throat

I slashed blindly

Everything went clear

There, in front of me, lied Ranboo. His jaw was unhinged and particles emitting out of him. Blood pooled on the floor and seeped into my Netherite shoes. Blood from a large slash made on his chest, ticking black and purple flames dancing, burning the body from the inside out due to Fire Aspect II. Quiet, broken speech came from his mouth.

"Wake up."

I screamed.

——————
—————

Tubbo pounced on Ranboo, who was huge compared to the bee, although the bee was still ferocious enough to knock the startled fury over. Tubbo jumped around on the dragons stomach.

Phil and Techno chuckled, watching the two play around. Purpled stalked off to go fishing in the water.

Tubbo eventually calmed down enough to talk.

"Ranboo! I know you!"

Ranboo looked at him confused, tilting his head. Of course Tubbo knows me, I'm his husband? We have a son?

Tubbo, noticing the confused expression, added, "I lost my memory. I only remember my name... and you. Are we married?"

—————

Short chapter sorryyyyyyyyyyy
-Anh
587 words

Any of you guys want to help me write this? Add me on Discord Anh#7980
I need ideas & motivation pls