The Foreword...& Fore-Warning

Hello, you beautiful people,

Thanks for deciding to take a gander at my work. Hopefully, you've already read the blurb and seen the tags for this story, but if you missed it don't fret, I'll lay it all out for you:

This story is an Age-Regression story (between eponymous characters) but occasionally it does feature elements of DDLB (Dominant Daddy/Little Boy) regarding other characters. It explores a power dynamic between male adults, where one takes the 'Daddy' role and the others take on the 'Boy/Son' role, as a 'Middle'. 'Middles' are adults who have been regressed to a school-age mentality, rather than a 'Little' who is an adult acting like a baby/toddler.

Additionally, there are several ABDL (Adult Baby/ Diaper Lover) themes and situations including medically-induced and natural bedwetting, nappy (diaper)/pullup-wearing and other related content.

There is no explicit sex in this set of chapters, but relationships, love, LGBT topics and boyxboy/ same-sex romantic attraction are explored.

Further to this, the story also explores alcohol addiction and themes of stress and bullying at work.

If any of those topics make you feel uncomfortable, then you should stop reading here and have an enjoyable rest of your day!

If any or all of these topics are getting you excited and eager to find out more, please head over to chapter 1.

Much love,

AboutABoy1 xx