It's Not Over For Some Characters

Yep, you read that right. The story isn't over for some characters, but it's definitely over for the mortal ones though. The immortal ones? That's where it gets interesting. I placed some hints in Jezebel but I think they were too subtle cause no one pointed it out. And to think I was feeling all smart and sneaky when I added those easter eggs. *facepalm to infinity* 

So... yeah. 

King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon's story kept playing in my mind when a reader suggested I write about him. After months of deliberation and story mapping in my head and on the doc, I came up with NEZZAR and threw in those immortal characters I felt still had a story to tell. 

Pardon the horrendous blurb. I don't know why I suck at writing those.😂

When gods reign supreme and a king of cruel repute is set upon a throne of destruction, forces of light, darkness and the Inbetween clash to control the power of Babylon.

In which a princess must marry a vicious king set on conquering her homeland.

And where forces of light battle soul snatchers and bring whole armies to smoking ruin.

If you enjoyed reading Jezebel and G&Q, you're likely to enjoy this one too. Check out the first chapter and tell me what you think.

Love ya'll!