1

Venus stumbled through the forest blindly, trying to find her way. Tripping over tree roots and anchoring herself on the trunks of the trees as she went, moving from one to the next. It wasn't until she saw a dimly lit house in the side of a hill that she had hope. Hope for someone to come out and help her, for someone to find her.

As she stumbled closer to the house in the side of the hill the hope inside her began to dwindle, seeing that it was quiet dusty and seemingly abandoned. A hole in the front of the house proved her theory right. Just as she had gone to leave she caught her own reflection in one of the broken windows on the front of the house. She knew was wearing a strange sort of head gear that covered her face and head, but she had no idea that it was an old television. The screen of the television lit dimly on her head and a simple frowny face glitched around the center of the screen, replicating the expression that was currently on her face. She smiled a large thin smile to test her hypothesis, and sure enough she was right. The frown glitched out for a moment before quickly turning into a large smile. Venus laughed to herself lightly and the television followed suit, making a similar expression to hers. She didn't take off the Tv simply because at the moment she didn't care what was under it and preferred to keep it on as a means of protection.

She walked on, taking one of the lanterns left behind, as she walked she realized that she was walking on a mountain type of terrain. It was quite different compared to the spruce forrest she had been in, mere minutes ago.

She had only walked a few yards from the house when she saw a path made from stone. It didn't look as abandoned as the house, at first, but as she walked on she remembered something. 'This place used to be a tree farm.' How did she know that? Why did she remember that. She'd never been here before, she knew that for a fact.

In fact, the last thing she did remember before being in the woods were words being spoken from an unseen being, simply saying "The universe must remain balanced, young Venus. That is why we created you. You will bring balance and peace to this world, for you must. Because if not, the world will crumble and all will be lost. You were made to store the memories of those in this world, so no more can be taken. You must put a stop to both of them, and then, once balance is restored, you can choose, wether you stay with them, or come back to us" and then she woke, in the darkness, in a spruce forrest, frantically trying to find someone to help her.

As she walked along the path, that seemed all too familiar to her, she came across a nether portal, accompanied with large, red, vines surrounding the area. The vines wrapped around anything they could, looking, searching, grasping anything for power. DANGER. DANGER. DO NOT TOUCH THEM. Was all that screamed in her brain, and as she passed them the feeling only became more pronounced, only now it was accompanied by the strong feeling of sadness, anger and desire.

She walked down a flight of stairs infront of the portal, now finding herself infront of a wooden path leading to the Community House. Again. Something she wasnt supposed to know. Well, she remembered a memory that clearly wasn't hers.

A memory of someone building the house infront of her along with their friends flashed through her mind as she approached it. Then another, as the same person blew it up, laughing manically as they did so. Then another, of a different person now, they were rebuilding it. Different feelings accompanied all of these memories. Feelings that weren't her's, to go with the memories that weren't her's either.

She walked into the house, door snapping shut behind her due to the lack of pressure on the plate. She didn't have to take in the surroundings as most would however, because she somehow already knew where everything was and what was in every chest.

Just as she started walking towards one of the chests to gather materials from, one of the four doors snapped open. She turned around to see a tall pig-like man step through the door, before turning his attention to her.