3

"Well your welcome to stay here until you can build your own place." Ranboo said with a huff as he began climbing the ladder "oh and one more thing, steer clear of the egg"

------------

Ranboo and Venus spent the next few days collecting her materials and giving her a tour of the lands she already knew. Venus tried her best not to correct Ranboo when he got something wrong since she wasn't supposed to know about any of this anyways.

Today she was out wandering alone, trying to find a place on this server that held no memories of the past, something new, and something fresh. Instead of doing that however she found herself wandering along a path that's memories lay faintly in the back of her mind.

It wasn't necessarily a path but instead the memories of someone's footsteps faintly in this direction. The memories led her through the nether and then through a portal near the one she new led to the servers main one. Then through a thick jungle forest following the memories up, down, right, and left.

Once the memories stopped she found herself in a large clearing in the midst of the jungle. In the middle of that clearing laid a pedestal of some sorts. Venus walked over to the pedestal, observing the carvings on each side they looked like carvings of what she could only describe as gods. Each one holding a different weapon, and each one sat upon their own throne. On the top stone of this pedestal a figure she recognized was carved freshly into the stone, herself, and in her hands was a single flower, a valley lily. She sat upon her own throne adorned with vines and leaves and flowers alike. And in the middle of her portrait was a part of the stone that was risen higher than the rest, in a button short of shape.

Venus gave the pedestal another look before she decided to press the button, and this time she noticed something that had seemingly not been there before. A sign hung from a lower part of the pedestal and it read 'A Gift, From the Gods'. The words, if not the portrait of herself on the top, made Venus certain that this pedestal was meant for her to find.

She brought her hand up to the top of the pedestal and pressed the button firmly. It slid easily into place and withing seconds the ground around her started to shake as the pedestal retreated to the ground and stone brick walls began to rise around her. Her vision blurred momentarily as the gods gift was set in motion, but soon enough the rumbling and shaking stopped and Venus was able to see once more.

Large marble pillars dotted the areas around her as she looked around. The room she was in was large, larger than Ranboo's home and perhaps larger than Techno's. Her footsteps echoed through the halls as she walked through the room she was in, to one of the open archways. When she looked inside her eyes caught sight of a set of shining Netherite armour. And along the wall one of each type of tool was hung up, each a glistening purple Netherite aswell. Chests adorned the other two walls from near top to bottom, it had to be enough storage space for at least 10 people. In the center of the room sat a large glass table style cabinet. It sat about waist high and inside of it were a collection of diamonds, emeralds, gold, and other valuable materials. To either side of this table were two ender chests. She made her way out of that room, through the large hall, and into the next.