𝟬𝟬𝟭.

"𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑠"
𝟬𝟬𝟭. 𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗻

We got out of the plane and we arrived in London

We got out of the plane and we arrived in London. It's really beautiful at night. The lights of the buildings, the empty streets, and the beautiful dark sky. We walked to the hotel where we will stay for the next 2 days.

We finally arrived at the hotel, and we went in the hotel. It has a huge ceiling, with a glass elevator. When I finished looking, I walked to the counter and we checked in. "Hello, i'm Eliza L'Amice," I greeted, she typed my name in on the computer

"You have room 302, etage 4," she says handing me the keys.

"Okay thank you," I answered. I took the keys and walked to Matthew and Elle.

"Which room do you guys have?," I asked them.

"Room 303." Elle answered, as I looked at Matthew,

"I have room 301, so we're next to each other!," he smirks as I giggled.

"Don't bring too many girls!" I say sarcastically as he rolled his eyes.

We walked back to the elevator and got in. An old woman was staring at the floor, I give her a little smile and scrolled awkwardly on my phone. "Ping" we got out of the elevator and walked down the hall, looking for our rooms.

Finally room 302. I opened the door and turned the lights on. This room was huge, and it also had a beautiful view. I walked to the big windows staring at the empty, dark streets. I was really tired of the jetlag so I dropped my luggage on the ground and jumped into my bed and fell asleep.

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

I woke up at 10 am, still tired of the jetlag. That's why I hated traveling. Anyways, you must wonder why I am in London, aren't you?

flashback

I was born in Paris and moved to America when I was 10, for my dad's work. Me, my brother and sister moved to London for our studies.

Clothes, check! Underwear, check! School stuff, check! Toiletries, check! Bag, check! Money, check! i ticked everything of the list.

I walked downstairs, looking at my mom who gives me a sad 'please don't go' smile. I was going to miss my parents a lot but I couldn't wait to go to London either. Plus, Elle and Matthew are with me so it isn't that bad.