𝟬𝟭𝟬.

"𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑠"
𝟬𝟭𝟬. 𝗪𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿

I was sitting on the bed in my phone and Louis walks in

I was sitting on the bed in my phone and Louis walks in. I put my phone down and looked at the boy. He was wearing a hoodie and sweatpants.

"Wanna watch netflix?" he smirks as I nod. He sat next to me and we cuddled the whole time. I started to fall asleep and I put my head on his chest and close my eyes.

I can feel him cover me with a blanket and he wraps his arms around me. "Goodnight Lou." I say. He kisses the top of my head.

"Goodnight princess." he says as I tried to hide my smile.

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

The next day.

I woke up and instead of being on his chest, his arm is wrapped around my waist as I lay on my side. I sit up careful not to make a sound when I can feel him grab my arm.

"Don't go just 5 more minutes pleaseee." He says, his voice was raspy since it was the morning and I go back and I cover myself with a blanket.

He scoots in closer so his head is right by my shoulder and I hear him whisper, "yay." I blush and smile and go back to sleep.

I wake up a few hours later with him gone. I feel sadness wash over me but then someone walks in.

"Oh Eliza I thought you were asleep." he says, he sits down next to me with a bag of food. I smile and open it when I see my favorites.

"Thank you!!" I say and hug him. I go through the bag and get out my favorites and start eating.

"I actually got you one more thing..." he says, I look up at him.

"Oh?" he grabs a brown teddy bear and hands it to me. I smile and hug it.

"It smells like you." I say, he looks at me and kisses me.

"I hope in a good way." he says as he rubs his neck.

"Yes, in a very good way." I say. I looked outside and it was snowing.