𝟬𝟬𝟰.

"𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑠"
𝟬𝟬𝟰. 𝗝𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀

Jules wasn't here today, so I had no one to talk to except Louis and William, but they're going to hate me since I threw toilet paper on Jade's house

Jules wasn't here today, so I had no one to talk to except Louis and William, but they're going to hate me since I threw toilet paper on Jade's house. I'm not complaining, it was fun. I walked through the halls, on my way to my locker.

I grab my book for the next class.

"Hi" I hear a voice. I almost had a heart attack. "Heather, Julia, Kelly? And Jade? What are you doing here?" I ask raising an eyebrow. They were chewing gum and Jade pushed me against my shoulder, as my books dropped.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I yelled.

I went down to pick up my books. "Stay away from Louis, not that you make any chance with him" Jade says, rolling her eyes. I looked at Heather who didn't say anything.

"For the thousandth time, I don't want him!" I scream.

"Someone threw toilet paper on my house, do you have any idea who it could be?" Jade asked as I tried to negate, "No." I lied.

"Hmm." Jade replied.

They all left and pushed me aside. I was so stupid. I could've known. Louis warned me. I wish Jules was here and William is talking to his friends so he probably has no time for me. But where is Louis?

Oh thank god, he's on his way to me. I run up to him and hugged him, "you're a lifesaver!!" I said blessed.

"I'm sorry for what happened Liz" he says pushing me out of the hug. "What did they do?" he asked me,

"No it's nothing." I said.

"You can tell me everything." Louis says, as I played with my hair.

"They said that I need to stay away from you and-"

'Riiiinnnggg' the bell cut me off. "I'll explain later."I say as I walked away to my next class. I have math.

Well actually we. Yup 'we'. Julia, Jade and I. It couldn't get any worse.

I walked to class and took a seat next to Sam. He's a fuckboy. Look, I only sat next to him because I'm not going to sit next to Jade. Sam keeps looking at me and threw a note.