𝟬𝟬𝟮.

"𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑠"
𝟬𝟬𝟮.𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹

"Riiiinggg riiinggg" my alarm goes of

"Riiiinggg riiinggg" my alarm goes of. Its pretty early, 5am. I had 4 hours of sleep and I'm really tired. I couldn't sleep last night because I had nerves. I'm the new girl at the school, although I have experienced it many times, it still remains awful.

Elle was still sleeping next to me. I ordered room service which will be ready in 30 minutes, so I had the time to shower. I washed my hair with my favorite shampoo, then I put conditioner on it and I washed my body. I sometimes was very insecure about my body, but I tried to not think about it too much.

I get out of the shower, put my hair in a towel, put on my bathrobe, and do my skincare. I wanted to look pretty at the first day of school.

In the meanwhile the server brought my food.

I looked out of the window, enjoying the sunrise for the last time. It was already 6am so i need to hurry. I quickly put on my uniform.

"Elle?" I asked, hoping she would wake up.

"Yes?" she groaned, stretching her arms.

"Can you please please please pack in my stuff and bring it to the apartment?" I begged, as she nodded 'yes'.

I grab my backpack and put all my school stuff in it. Now I finally can put on my makeup. Not too much, just as usual. Mascara, concealer, blush and lipgloss.

'Ping' I got a notification from Matthew.

Matt😐

matt😐
how drunk was i

you do not know how drunk
u were yesterday

matt😐
i wasn't drunk ok

1. you took a clock and threw
it out a window cuz u wanted to
see time fly
2. you were rolling around on the floor for
an hour screaming "ITS GETTING AWAY
ITS GETTING AWAY!!!"

matt😐
i hate u more then words
can express...

how was your date😏