Chapter 4

(You're probably enjoying the drama on .5 chapters huh? >.> I'm kidding lol)

.
.
.

—Taehyung's POV—
We arrive back at our house, as I screamed throughout the shallow space in the house to hear my echos. Namjoon laughs, "Do that the next time as well, Tae. Maybe next time a ghost will respond and haunt Hoseok." "Don't joke like that please." Hoseok laughs as his body shivers at the thought. I smiled and was about to jump at Hoseok but was stopped by a hand on my shoulder. I look over to see a smiling Mochi, "Tae, wanna play some games over at my room?" Jimin suggests as I think for a while and nod. Jungkook starts, "Hey! Invite me too." Jimin shakes his head, "Soulmates only." Kook glares at him, as he then shoots his eyes at me. "Hyung, just hang out with me instead. You know well enough that Jimin-hyung is bad at games anyway." "Oh you brat—." Jimin and Jungkook glare at each other as I try to get the two away from each other before another fight starts.

Eventually I left the two, an annoyed look plastered on my face, getting tired of the fight. I was about to enter my room until I was called, "Hey Tae, wanna go on a walk?" Yoongi calls as I tilt my head, Jin interferes, "We literally just went on a damn drive, and you're making him walk??" He glared at the eldest, looking back at me. "I just wanted to talk about something." Curious as I'll ever be, I said, "Sure, hyung."

.
.
.
.

"When I said walk, I meant walk. Not run." Yoongi breathes out as I laugh. Looking back to see I was ahead of him and he was left panting in his knees. I skipped back towards him, "Then what's the use of going outside? You know I tend to jog every time I'm out." I puff as he rolls his eyes, "Yeah well give your hyung a break, will you?" "Will do sire." I reply cheekily, as he suddenly turned to me. His eyes were fixated on me, as if he was about space out. "Hyung." I call as his look remains the same, guess I was wrong, he had already spaced out before I even thought about it. "Hyung!" Yelling as he bolts back at the sound of my voice. He blinks as I stuck my tongue out at him. He squints his eyes at me for the childish gesture, "You blanked out on me, hyung." He nods, as I leave a sigh. "Now, what was it that you wanted to talk to me about, hyung?" I start to make him recall about why he called me her win the first place. He clicks his tongue, looking away from me as he replied with mumbles at first. Raising an eyebrow at him to signal I didn't understand whatever he just said as he then sighed and finally faced me. "Tae, if you're having problems, or there's something going on in your life that neither of us members know, you'll tell me right?" He asks straightforwardly as I look at him wide-eyed. The question did not give me a second thought, for there was already that certain information I kept hidden from them a long time ago. I smile at him, "Of course hyung." I lied. And I hate it. I hate lying, especially to Yoongi hyung who's done nothing but be there for me ever since the start. Ever since we met, he treated me just as same as an older brother. The members all do that yes but to Yoongi, he's special in a different way. I would cry to admit the fact I probably had a crush on him. Back to reality, I watch as Yoongi gives a shy grin. "I'll always be here for you, Tae, I just wanted to remind you that." Even if he said that, I couldn't help but notice as if his mood seemed down. As if my answer didn't satisfy him. "That's cool and all, hyung, but you really had to make me walk all the damn way here for that?" I crack a joke as he glares at me, "I'll admit that was mean but I just wanted us to be away from the members, okay? Hell, I told you walk but I could've sworn you ran for like a thousand hours. And we're just a few meters away from the house! What goddamn flash-ass energy you must have." He scoffs at me, trying to walk faster than me to try and leave me. "Whatever, old man!" I scoff back, as I catch up with him.

We enter the house only to be greeted by an empty living room, seems like everyone was asleep. "Yah!" "AGHS-." I groan as I cling onto the blonde next to me, while the source of the noise looked at us with a confused expression. "Ah hyung, don't scare Tae like that." "Huh? I wasn't scared!" "Right, hey hyung, ever felt a crab cling onto you but it doesn't hurt?" Yoongi quips as I remove my hands around his arm, shooting him a quick glare. "Where have you guys been?—." Jin's question trails as Yoongi practically walks back straight to his room. "We just went on a walk as I said awhile back." He smiles at the eldest yet when he faces me, he left me with a smirk. He smirked at me? I decided to leave the thought and get back at Jin, "Sorry for coming back so late, hyung. We must've walked... very slow..." I smile at him as he turns to me, the frown still on his face. "It's fine but uh.. please don't do it again. I don't like worrying about you, Tae." A smile cracks on my face, "Oh you worry about me, hyung?" His eyebrows furrowed as he laughs nervously, "I-I meant worrying about both of you and Yoongi..." I giggle at his reaction, ending with a sigh. "Don't worry, hyung. I know what you meant, I mean, it's only natural for you to worry about me. All of us here are practically your dongsaengs." I give him a pat on the shoulder, with one last "Goodnight."  Walking away to go back to my room, as I overheard something he whispered to himself.

"It's not like that, Tae."

It's not like what, hyung?