Chapter 3

—Taehyung's POV—
I then felt a pang of light hit my face. I wake up only to end up burning my eyes. "Aghhh—!" I groaned as I hear a deep chuckle. "Wakey-wake TaeTae." "Nuuu.. TaeTae wanna sleep..." "You don't want me to carry your over to the dining table, do you?" He deadpans as I jolt up. "I'm up— I'm up—." I was about to run for the door, till Namjoon blocked me to it. He placed his finger to his cheek, "Are you forgetting something?" He starts as I look at him confused. From his position— does he want a kiss or something? He nods his head, signing he's waiting for it. But waiting for what? Since I was terribly hungry, I quickly gave his cheek a quick kiss and left him there. Leaving him dumbfounded.

I ran to the kitchen to see a grumpy Yoongi shifting in his seat. As soon as he saw me, I swore his eyes sparked for a second. But that only happens in anime. I look at the others to see Hoseok pouring syrup on the pancakes while Jimin and Jungkook decorate them for no reason.  "Ah Taehyung, you're awake." A voice spoke as I turn my head to see Jin, flipping pancakes. He smiles at me as he, as well, places his finger to his cheek. "Hm?" He hums as I look at him with more confusion ever written on my face. Suddenly found myself whining carelessly, "Agh, why does everyone want a kiss today?" I grumbled as I made my way to the table and sat down next to Yoongi and Hoseok. Everyone's eyes widened as they looked at me strangely, seeing to it that Jin mindlessly blushed at the thought. "Tae, don't tell me you forgot it's our friendversary." Jungkook points as my eyes quickly shot at him. "You know, the finger pointing sign states for a slap on the cheek." Hoseok recalls to me as I cried internally.

(That shit ain't true, I'm making it up for the content, LMA ;w; )

So that's what Namjoon meant awhile ago, and I just kissed him for—! Whatever, I want food. But then again, why a slap of all things? Jimin clicked his tongue, "Tsk, this is probably the 2nd time you forgot. Are you an old man like Yoongi-hyung now?" Receiving a glare from Yoongi as I sighed, "Why did we even decide on a slap of all things?" "Because it means friendship." "That doesn't—." "Do not question anything between us, Taehyungie." Hoseok backs Jimin up as they give off a look that would seem like an UWU. I guess I shouldn't really expect much about the limits of what hilarity would mean between us members. Jin handing me a plate of pancakes, as I quickly stole the syrup from a sleepy Jungkook. My eyes wander to Namjoon who just enters the kitchen with us. I quickly look away to avoid any eye contact, still embarrassed from what happened awhile ago. I start devouring the food, nearly choking which Jimin responds to quickly by slapping me on the back, to have an excuse not to look at anyone. He chuckles as the others just give him an odd look to think he's laughing at nothing. Yoongi narrows his eyes, scoffing, "Woah, crazy person."

.
.
.
.

And now here I am, rushing out from the bathroom as I hear Jin scream, "HURRY UP, Y'ALL TAKE FOREVER!" Every one of us was rushing to prepare before hyung throws knives at us. After drying, I rushed to put my clothes on. As I finished my pants, I started putting on my shirt, as the shirt hovered over my head, I didn't see where I was going and tripped, falling on my back on the bed. Suddenly, I hear my door open and my mind stops.

Then the door closes in an instant. I blinked my eyes, the shirt still over my head. A blush covers my face once I realized that one of the members must've seen my figure. I know it's normal for us members to sometimes see each other shirtless, but nevertheless for my case, I feel shy around them when they do see me. I wonder who walked in? I shrugged it off, it's not like any of the guys are into me.

I was about to walk out my door once I realized something, fuck. Since last night, I forgot to scent myself with the Alpha cologne I took every day. God, could Namjoon have noticed? I cursed silently to myself and prayed for him to be distracted last night. I sighed and took the cologne as I whisked it on me. They shouldn't know, they should think I'm an Alpha like them. As much as my friends current problem of a random sex slaves is bad, I'd rather not screw myself over. "Tae, we're leaving. C'mon!" Jhope yells from downstairs, as I walk out my room.

"I'm coming, hyung."