13. ghost

"Love birds?" Komen asked her wife.

"Remember I told you about this boy I met on the bus thats like me?" Achara dipping her head to look her wife in the eyes.

"Ahh! This is him huh?" the old lady squinted bending down to get a better look. "I've heard a lot about you boy" she said pointing to Win.

"Ai! Tsk. Not him" Achara pushed her wife's hand in the direction of Team "Him."

"Oh...hehe.." the lady giggled "I've heard a lot about you then" she smiled innocently.

"Hello" Team replied "I've also hear a lot about you" he said giggling at the end.

"All good things I hope." Komen said raising her brow to her wife.

"Of course" Team smiled.

"Here" he got up and went across the table to sit next to Win leaving two empty chairs on the other side. "Take a seat" he pointed to the now empty seats.

The two ladies looked at each other and nodded as they walked over and sat down.

"Well since we have no more customers at the moment we can have a little chit chat." Achara said grinning.

Win looked across the table. "Thank you" he said staring at Achara. "Team told me what you did...Thank you." he looked down at his glass again.

"Ai boy! You don't need to thank me. All I did was tell him not to be stupid like I was. And by the looks of it...He wasn't."

"You weren't stupid Achara. You were just scared." Komen butted in.

"Eh..One could beg to differ" Achara said shaking her head and her hand in synchrony.

"Still, I feel like I owe you something...He's.." He took a deep breath. "..The love of my life..." he exhaled.

"...Team...You described him as the mischievous type..Im scared...What's going on.." Achara blinked.

Everyone at the table just started bursting out laughing.

"He normally is but ever since we started dating he's gone soft." Team chuckled grabbing Win's hand under the table.

"I have not gone soft..." Win said, denying the truth.

"You boys are too cute. But you'll have to excuse us now." Komen lifted her chin signaling new customers pouring in. "We have customers."

Both of  the elderly women stood up and Achara tapped the table with her index finger.

"You two come back again and its on the house." she said as she walked off in her wife's footsteps.

The two boys sat there in silence for a moment before Team spoke up.

"So~ Love of your life huh?"

"Uh..Yeah.." Wins ears started to change a deep shad of red. "Sorry..I guess I just got caught up in the mo-"

"Team?! Is that you?!" one of the new customers started to walk up to the table.

Win was cut off...again.

"Kit?" Team asked slightly standing up from his seat.

"Oh my god! Team!" the boy ventured towards Team and wrapped his arms around him. "How have you been? I haven't seen you since high school!"