20. idiot

"I'm sorry...What?!" Team yelled in complete disbelief from what he heard just come out of Pharm's mouth.

Pharm looked as if he was about to cry. "They're in jail Team." he whispered.

***

One minute Team was taking out the iv from his arm, and the other he was walking out of the hospital without even stopping to discharge himself.

The next thing they knew, Team and Pharm were standing outside the police station. They spotted Manaow's car parked up front and strapped on a nearby tow truck sat Win's.

Team took Pharm's hand and pulled him inside. Looking around they saw at least 20 guys all sitting around this one officers desk. They had all been badly beaten by the looks of it. Several of them had casts, slings, crutches, or even icepacks over their black eyes.

Team thought it had been a gang rivalry gone wrong until he saw the guy from earlier that day sitting amidst of the swarm.

The desk next to them sat Win, Dean, and Manaow.

Manaow seemed to be a bit ticked off. She was sitting there with her hands on the desk, rolling her eyes every five seconds. She seemed to be having a serious argument with the officer sitting across from her.

Pharm had walked ahead of Team to the three, while Team stood there staring at Win.

Both Win and Dean barely had a single scratch on them.

Team followed behind Pharm after just a few seconds and went to standing behind Win.

Manaow, Dean and Pharm started talking as Win turned around and saw Team.

"What are you doing here? You should still be at the hospital.." Win said with a worried expression. He had turned around in his seat and had his hand gently placed on Team's arms.

Team didn't answer because he was too focused of the small cut on Win's lip.

Team raised up a hand and cupped Win's face. Taking his thumb, he carefully swiped it over the cut. He frowned at the sight of it.

Win leaned into the touch, closing his eyes. The next thing he knew, Team's hand had disappeared from his cheek and he felt a light sting on the back of his head.

Team had smacked him..

"Ow! Team! What was that for!?" Win yelled rubbing the back of his head.

Team bit his lip, scowling at Win.

"Idiot.." Team said under his breath.

"So you must be the boyfriend huh?" The police officer said, interrupting their silent but deadly fight.

Team nodded glaring down at Win.

"Well your partner and his buddy here are facing some serious charges.."

Team's eyebrows furrowed. "What charges?"

The officer laughed, leaning over his desk and pointing at the twenty something beat up men. "They're pressing charges for being assaulted."

"YEAH! LOOK WHAT THOSE PUNKS DID TO US!" The men yelled, some jumps out of their seats.

Team rolled his eyes and sat down in Win's lap. Ignoring Win's small gasp he crossed his arms and spoke.

"For one..There are at least 20 grown men sitting there and only 2 sitting here, so it wasn't exactly a fair fight wouldn't you say?"

The officer looked at Team nodding in agreement.