2. he's mine

Its been a few minutes since they left the rest stop. The bus was starting to quiet down again, everyone was situating themselves, getting comforable while getting ready for the long ride.

"Team abou-" Win had stated to speak but Team had put a finger to his lips, preventing him to speak. Win was confused as he saw Team pull out his cellphone and text someone. Win's cell then rang and he looked at it.

-T:- P'.. can we talk abt it here?

-W:- why we can talk about it with our voices. we are sitting right next to each other

Win looked over at Team as soon as he sent the text, looking for an answer to his question.

-T:- its pretty private dont u think? i just dont want others easdropping

-W:- yeah ig...

At this point Team was freaking out. The conversation wasn't going as smooth as he had hoped it would, so he cut the chase.

-T:- yes

-W:- what...? Win looked over at Team with nothing but pure confusion in his eyes.

Team turned off his phone and leaned closer to Win as he whispered, "I'll give you the chance you wanted..."

Win turned his head so fast he could've snapped his neck. He was so overwhelmed with glee he stood up and impulsively screamed "WOOOOO HE SAID YE-". His sentence was left incomplete as Team had covered his mouth with his hand. Team was giving Win a death stare, and he wasn't the only one. Dean was staring holes in Win's forehead, his screaming had woken Pharm. Team pulled him down back into his seat with his free hand.

"Are you crazy!?!" Team loudly whispered. Win just looked at Team, he could feel Win smirking under his palm. He knew Win was up to something, but before he could think anything of it, Win left a small peck on his hand causing Team to pull away. He started to look out the window. He was blushing so much he could pass as a tomato at this point.

Team had almost built up enough courage to turn back and fuss at Win, but then he felt something. Win was intertwining their fingers. Win was almost scared Team would push him away, but he didn't, he just kept his eyes glued to the window. Soon he drifted off into a sleep. Win couldn't sleep, he couldn't stop thinking about how Team had actually said yes. Win just sat the rest of the ride looking at Team, he was too scared to sleep, he was scared that if he slept he would wake up and find that all of it was a dream.

-
-

They arrived at the school, where some students had parked their cars, and some had people waiting to pick them up.

"Babyy~" Win was calling Team, slightly shaking his shoulder. To this Team had immediately woken up. He really wanted to smack Win for calling him 'baby', but he was too tired. Team sat up a little, straightening his back, and started rubbing his eyes.

"Don't call me that" Team said, his voice a little raspy since he was still half asleep.

"Ok ok, c'mon sleepy head we gotta get off " Team looked out the window and saw the school. It was pitch black outside. When Team had finally gotten out of his seat, with the help of Win, they both exited the bus and grabbed their luggage.

It had started to rain a little, only slightly sprinkling, when Team remembered he would have to take the bus to get back to his apartment. Team had started to walk in the direction of the nearest bus stop, but Win stopped him. Team turned around to the guy who was holding onto his hand. Win was standing next to Dean, who was carrying a still sleeping Pharm in his hands bridal style. Both of them were holding umbrellas.