1. will you give me a chance?

It's the bus ride home from the waterfalls. The bus is pretty quiet, most of the guys are either asleep or on their phones. Team has been trying to sleep for the past hour, but all his attempts have failed. His head is too preoccupied.. he cant stop thinking about the night in his room with Win.

'Why can't I get him out of my head!?!' Team thinks to himself as he looks out the window anxiously. 'It was just a simple kiss Team' 'You were drunk' 'Jeez Team! You know you are a lightweight!! Why'd you have to drink so fast!?!' Team's mind starts to flood with thoughts he can't control.

He starts to try and calm his mind by closing his eyes and breathing in and out. It had actually started to work, well that was until he had opened his eyes again to see a potato chip sign out on the road, that reminds him of Win again.

He looks over at Win in the corner of his eye. Win had fallen asleep as soon as the driver had started the engine. 'I guess he was drained from earlier at the waterfalls' Team's mind adds. Looking at Win, Team had started to feel strange. 'Am I sick??' he thinks as he clutches onto his shirt right on his heart. 'This feels weird. I must be coming down with a cold or something' Team just shrugs it off. His eyes start to feel heavy, so he leans his head back on the chair and swiftly falls into a slumber.

Finally...silence

-

-

It had only been a little while later that Team felt someone shaking him. He tried to ignore it to the best of his ability, but then the person called his name.

"Team ,get up. We're at a rest stop"

Team had the groaned and tried to open his eyes. The sun was still up, but barely, it was setting. When Team finally managed to awaken, he saw Win hovering above him, his hand still on Teams shoulder.

"C'mon, get up sleepy head"  Win encouraged as he ruffled Teams hair and exited the bus. Team shook his head trying to tame the hair Win had just messed with. He had eventually gathered up enough strength to pull himself out of the seat and leave the vehicle.

'Where'd Win go?' Team thought to himself. He started looking for him and found him in an instant. He was sitting on a huge rock. Team started to walk over to him and sat next to him.

"What are you looking at" Team asked looking at his eyes.

"The sunset" 

"Why?"

"Because its beautiful don't you think?" Win asked stretching his arm around Team, resting his hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah I guess so" Team said whilst trying to flick Win's hand off, but all failed and he just gave up letting it sit there. Without realizing it, Win had pulled Team closer to him closing the distance between the two boys, and Team had rested his head on Win's shoulder. They sat there like that in silence watching the sunset peacefully.

"HEY YOU TWO!!! WE'RE LEAVING!!!" Dean had called from the distance. That was when Team lifted his head, and stood up. He started to walk when Win grabbed his wrist preventing him from going anywhere.

"Win what are you doing? We have to go" Team said looking down at Win's hand that was wrapped around his.

"Just a second I have a question..." Team was confused. This was the most serious he had seen Win since they met.

"What is it?" Team had asked in a hurry. He was scared the bus was going to leave without them.

"Team..Will you give me a chance?"

"Huh?" Team was trying to understand what Win had meant.

"Will you give me a chance to show you how much I genuinely care about you?"

'Care about me!?!'  'What does he mean!?'  'He cares about me!?!' Teams mind starts to go crazy again.

"..."

"I want to be your boyfriend Team...Can I do that? Can I be your-"

"GUYS SERIOUSLY WE HAVE TO GO!" Dean had cut Win off, not letting him finish.

Team turned around again and tried to hurry back to the bus, but Win still had him in his iron grip not letting him go.

"Team..?"

"I-I...I don't know Win" Team answered anxiously. He saw Win's head lower in disappointment to what Team had said. When Team saw how Win was reacting to his answer, his heart started to ache.

"I...I didn't say no Win" Team said trying to fix what he had done. Win's head lifted in shock of what he'd just heard.

"Then does that mean yes?" Win asked excitedly

"...I don't know Win. Can we talk about this on the bus please?" Team was tring his best to focus of the situation, but he just really did'nt want to be left behind.

"OK!" Win was happy again. Team hadn't said no.

Win got up and practically skipped next to Team putting him in a playful chokehold, and walked to the bus

"GUYS-" Dean was starting to shout again for them to hurry.

"CHILL YOUR HORSES DEAN WE"RE COMING" Win shouted to Dean in an effort to shut him up.

Win and Team slowly but surely, walked over to the bus to head home for the night. They still had a long drive ahead of them so they had plenty of time to talk.

{NOTE: hey!! thank you so much for reading the first part to my story ^^ ill try to upload the second part today as well since I've left you on quite a cliffhanger. please don't be shy to interact with me!! feedback and commentary is welcomed!! also sorry if i made any mistakes, i tried my best to pay close attention to what i was typing.

i know this beginning is a bit confusing and it's dragging quite a bit and i apologize for it!! after like the third of fourth part I'm hoping it'll start to speed up and start to make some more since!!}

{ps ik the drive from the waterfalls to the school probably isn't as long as I'm making it but I'm extending it for the story's purpose}