The Life Changer

Wednesday, June 2nd
Me and Peter just arrived at the compound

----------------------Peter Parker---------------------

We just arrived at the compound. I look over at her and she looks so nervous.
"Hey, y/n, are you ok? You look nervous?" She looks back over, she is looking at the ground in front of me. Now that I think of it, she hasn't looked me in the eye yet.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine," She was clearly scared. I hope she will be ok. I grab her hand, she almost pulled away. I nod towards her, she takes a deep breathe before nodding back. We walk in to the compound. Jarvis welcomes us and tell me that Mr. Stark is upstairs in a meeting with the Avengers. This is perfect. We stand in the same spot we were in till she is ready.

"You ready y/n, they will love you, I promise," She was drawing shapes on my hand with her thumb, she was shaking.

"Yeah, as ready as I'll ever be.." She glanced forward signalling she was ready.

-----------------------Y/N Y/L/N-----------------------

Peter started walking first, I followed. We got to an elevator and he pressed the button of the up arrow. After a few seconds of waiting the elevator beeped open. Peter went in first, I followed.

"Ok so, when we get there I'll take you to where Mr. Stark will be. The rest of the Avengers will be there too. I'll introduce you to them, they will probably introduce themselves as well. I'll tell them you were the person that helped in the fight earlier, sound good?" He explained what was going to happen, if made me feel a bit better. Why am I so nervous?

"Ok, that sounds go-" The elevator beep interrupted me. I looked at the ground and inhaled. I'm ready. We both walked out. I let go of Peters hand. It only took like 20 seconds to get where everyone was. My heart dropped when we walked into a room with 9 people staring at us. I look down again. It finally clicked I remember them now. I look up and see, Tony Stark, Captain America, Black Widow, Scarlett Witch, Falcon, Thor, Hawkeye, and Bruce/Hulk. Someone else us there though. Is that..? Nick Fury?!? My thoughts were cut off.

"Hey kid, who's this?" It was Tony. He looks at Peter. I felt eyes all over me. I stood still shifting back and forth on my feet.

"Ok so do you guys remember earlier?!"

"Of course we do Peter, what's you point?", Captain America answered even though I believe it was a rhetoric question.

"Well, yeah. Um, anyways- uh- reverse that person who randomly showed up?" The room fell silent. "Well, surprise! This is her! The one who helped us. Her name is y/n y/l/n," Nick Fury walked over to me. Oh my, I'm shaking again. THE Nick Fury is walking towards me.

"Wait, you're the kid that y/m/n (your/moms/name) y/l/n and-" His voice was deep and stern.

"Yes! I-yes..I am.." I cut him off. I didn't want anyone else to know. He took a step back before walking closer to me. This can't be happening. He took my chin and tilted my head up. I avoided eye contact, I looked to the side of the room instead.

"Hey Peter, where did you find her?" Nick Fury was asking questions about me?! I don't whether to be honored or scared.

"She was alone in the bus so I sat by her. And the I kinda.. Followed her home!" He said that so fast I could barely understand him. Many of the other people in the room put their hand of a cross their face jn, disappointment? I mean, it isn't normal to follow someone home.