Two Boys

Thursday,  June 3rd, 4:39 AM
Waking up in Loki's arms seeing a shadow

-----------------------------------------------------------

That's Bucky! I heard about him before. He's the winter soldier. Ya know, the guy with a metal arm. I realize I am still in Loki's arms, I don't think Bucky noticed I was awake yet. Before getting up I try to plan my escape from Loki's arms without waking him.  Loki is practically spooning me. I'm still getting butterflies thinking about how he held me last night..Earlier? It happened a couple of hours ago. I created my plan to just lift his arm up and just roll out. Why am I nervous? All I'm doing is trying not to wake him up. I'm just gonna see what Bucky wants then lay back down with Loki. Phew, ok, let's do this. I start my plan and as soon as I move Loki's arm I see the figure almost run out. As practically tiptoe run all the way to the door, "Bucky!" I whisper yelled chasing him out of the door.
He almost stopped dead in his tracks.

".. How do you know my name?"  U almost didn't want to tell him that I've researched him. But oh well.

"Well, not being weird but I've researched you guys before.." I looked back at the ground. I hope he doesn't think I'm weird, he's cute. Then again, if someone said they researched me, I'd be a little weirded out.

"Haha, why did you research us?" I don't know what else I was expecting him so say.

"Well, when I got my powers I had to see what was wrong with me. And trust me, my powers aren't the only thing that's wrong with me," Curse my humor, why do I use humor to cover the pain. Oh, I know, because its easy. But I don't think he understands it. He through me a confused look. "Well anywho, I should probably get back to Loki before he wakes up.. I suppose I will be talking to you soon?" He wanted to ask something, I could tell. I gave him a look telling him to just tell me what he wanted to say.  He sighed.

"Are, uh, you and Loki.. A thing?" I was taken back by this. It was just first day here. I mean, I wouldn't mind it.

"Oh, uh, no, I just.. Something happened and he helped me through it, I fell asleep and so did he, why are you asking?" I am hoping he says that he thought I am cute or something. Wait, what if they both thought that.. Who would I choose?! Woah, woah, woah, I'm getting ahead of myself, he does not-

"I guess I thought you were cute, or something, ya know.." My heart just dropped. You kidding me. Maybe Loki doesn't, I just, I don't want to have to choose. I gave him an awkward smile and pointed to Loki's room. He nodded back to me letting me know it's ok to go back. And before I knew it I was standing beside Loki's bed trying to think of how to get back in without waking him. He moved. He was now laying on his back. I figured I would just lay beside him but, I want you lay with him. I'll just lay with my head in his chest. I sneak back in to bed, I lay my head on his chest and almost as soon as I do that his arm comes around and he put it's right above my ass. I fall back asleep.

---------------------------Loki--------------------------

I feel a cold breeze against my right side. I open my eyes and I see y/n leaving the room. She is, like, tiptoe running. She must have not wanted to wake me up, cute.  I don't want to follow her, that's weird.  After about 5 minutes, she hasn't returned, so, I'm gonna just peak and see what's up. I get up and sneak to the corner in the Hall and I hear her voice.

"-anywho, I should probably get back to Loki before he wakes up.. I suppose I will be talking to you soon?"  Who is she talking to?