Loki × Bucky

Sorry it took so long for this to come out! Anyways, back to the story! - Writer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Loki~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"James!" I'm shouting so loud It's almost as though y/n could have heard me.

"What?!?" He jumped at my quick yelp. But I can't be angry with him.

"..She saw you look buck.. I think she'll figure it out, she's smart and clever," Everything I just said was true, the way she looked at me, I feel like she just read my mind.

"I doubt it, it's not something that just pops in your head, and if she did figure it out, we will just deny it," Oh buck, so naive.  I don't have any other choice though. So instead of scowling at him.. I walk up to bucky, who was sitting on the edge of his bed, and push him bad aggressively making out with him. I can feel myself get hard but before I do, I stop.

"I'll talk to you later bub" He's has a love/hate relationship with the word 'bub' but I call him it anyways.  He brings out my soft side, so does y/n.  I walk out of the room as normal as it can get trying to hide my low erection. My head is getting hot and I have to get to my room now!  I open my door and- "oh n-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~y/n~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh n-" Loki rushed into his room, and he was taken back by the sight of me. What have I done. I just saw it.. Yes.. It.. He has a boner. What was he-.. He was with bucky..

"Oh.. Um- sorry I can leave, I will come back later!" While rushing out of the room his right hand grabs my wrist and I wince, his left hand meets my throat and my breath is straining out between my lips onto the side of Loki's face as he breathes in my ear.  I must have a garden or something in my stomach from all the butterflies. He must have noticed because he smirked. 

"You like that" Loki's voice makes me throb already. I can't tell if that was a question or if he was telling me. Either way, he was right.

"Y- ye- yeah.." I can barely get words out. The grip this guy has on my is insane. It's hard to keep myself from looking into his eyes, I really want to.

"Why don't you say that.. Louder.." Seriously man, I can't do this, I'm sweating under his grip and I love it.

"Yea- Yeah!" The word comes out of my mouth as if my life depended on it. He whispered in my ear.

"Be a little quieter..pet" That word! I can feel my stomach turn and my breath get heavy.  What if someone walked in-

"Hey guys," Why is bucky so calm about this. He just walked in on Loki almost devouring me.

"Hey bub, look what I caught," Um.. What?! Loki called bucky bub, and didn't correct himself.

"I see," What is going on here, did bucky not notice Loki called him 'bub' or what?

And just as I start to get control of myself bucky moves closer, Loki's hand still on my neck. My breath gets caught in my throat. Bucky get close to me and puts him hand under my shirt playing with the bottom of my bra. My heart is racing, but not just because two hot guys are getting hard for me but because I've never let anyone see my body and I'm like..super self conscious and there's stuff I don't want people seeing.

"I-Im Sorry-!" I ran out of the room and stood in the hall for a second thinking of where to go.

I run outside and transform into a red cardinal and fly to the roof. I've always liked heights so roofs are always my go to place. I feel bad for how I left, and so.. I will spy on them. I know it sounds weird but I feel bad.  I will turn to a small fruit fly so they don't notice me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Loki~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~T/W
Y/n ran out of the room and just disappeared into thin air, I'm guessing she transformed. Me and Buck stood there for a minute or two before he broke the silence.

"I think I scared her off.." I don't think so, something else is going on.

"No, this is deeper," As I say this a small fruit fly flies past my face and I swat at it, I hate flys.

"What's that mean?" Well buck, let me explain.

"I hope I'm wrong but.. Maybe she has scars.. Like mine.." I hate touching this topic, but I can tell buck anything.
"Think about it, she lost her parents and was really lost after. And she won't let us see anything.. And.. She winced when I grabbed her wrist, we haven't seen her wrist since she got here, and it's warm out,"

"Oh.. I hope that's not the case.. But I also hope it's not because of us," Me too, but I know that she won't just come clean about it to anyone, but I hope she will talk to me.
"Well, I'm gonna go Loki," And then Bucky just walks out, I plot onto my bed and.. Tears come to my eyes- literal tears! Thinking about this sucks. I hope y/n is ok.
And just as I think about her-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Y/n~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
T/W

After Bucky walks out I transform back to myself, as soon as Loki sees me he wipes his eyes and sit up in a split second.

"Hey, where'd you disappear to earlier," Should I tell him he was right, his little theory. I walk over to him and sit on his lap, even in a serious moment I have to tease him. His breath gets caught in his throat.

"I heard what you said.. To Bucky" His eyes widen.

"It was just I theory I didn't mean to say that because if it's not true th-then buck would ha-" I cut him off by putting my finger to his lips. How breathing stops.

"You.. You were right," he just looked to his feet.  This is awkward.

"Anyywaaays" I'm trying to change the subject (I will still touch on it) before he notices.
"So..you and buck huh..are you guys..a- a uh..thing..?" He jumped looked up to me, he smiled, no, he smirked.

"Well, yeah, but..we both have our eyes on..some other person, we want them to..join us," oh, well what a lucky-..oh..he means me..BUT NOT THAT I DON'T WANT THAT, just, why do they?  And before I know it, all I can think of is loki's hands around my throat and pulling bucky's hair while Bucky licking up my chest, and boy it is-

"Uh..y/n..remember that thing I can do..ya know, read minds," as soon as he said that my heart was racing. What did I do. I can't believe I forgot. "I'll be right back," and just like that, he's gone. From a distance I can hear talking, I don't realize who it is till they walk back in.

"Hey doll, I heard you had some stuff on your mind," and now Bucky is here.  Great. And before I could even get a word out I find myself against a wall, loki's hand at my throat.
"May I," Bucky says as he gestures to my shirt. I'm out of breath but I nod my head. His hand make their way to my shirt, throwing it across the room, his lips make their way to my neck, almost spelling his name in red marks all over me. Loki looks towards Bucky, he pulls him in and they make out in front of me, they know how much it angers me, I want them all over me right now, and they notice this.. they get their tongues back in there own mouth but not for long..

TO BE CONTINUED
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wait till next chapter, it will get spicy.  And sorry in advance, I'm having a hard time staying motivated.  But I will try and get it out within the next week.  I have a long drive on Friday and I can write then.  I hope you liked this chapter! Thank you for all the people reading this! Hope you all have a great day/night! Bye! - Writer