Calm Before the Storm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Wanda~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N and Bucky just got to the meeting room. I'm the only one here who knows what happened while we were gone. I also know the exciting news Y/N is gonna get. Tony said in the quinjet on the way back that he wanted to train Y/N to become an Avenger. Now we are only waiting for Peter to get here, he was just getting out of school.  Y/N and Loki keep glancing at each other.  I wonder what they did while we were gone.  I know that Bucky and Y/N did stuff.  But I don't know what they did before that.  I'll ask Y/N later, I think we are gonna be great friends.  Peter and Y/N have been communicating and I think they are also gonna be great friends.  Us three will be unstoppable.  We three are the youngest here.  I joined first, then Parker, now Y/N is here.  Y/N is cool, she is chill.  She has only been here for a couple days, everyone likes her.  From what I know, she doesn't have any bad traits.  The elevator dings and Peter come running out.
"I'm so sorry Mr. Stark!  I got here as fast as could!" Peter still calls Tony Mr. Stark.
"Well, we can start now, thanks for coming Pete," Tony stands up from his chair in the corner.  "Well, I have news, and it regards all of us because we are all Avengers,"
"Mr. Sta- Tony, I'm not an Avenger," Y/N almost called him Mr. Stark too.
"That's what this news is about, I'm gonna have you train with Wanda, she seems to be close with you.  So, if you want, you can become an Avenger," I tried to fish threw her mind, she was thinking about so many things at once.  Bucky and Loki, training with me, and becoming an Avenger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Y/n~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was just asked to become an Avenger!  This is- I'm shocked!
"Yeah- I would love to be an Avenger!". I really would.  I would be surrounded by some of my friends and maybe boyfriends if I get anywhere with Bucky and Loki.
"Well that's great, if you would like, I can make you a suit.  I'm pretty great at making things.  Cap is the leader but I pay for everything and make everyone look cool.  Just let me know and we'll make one," Tony Stark is going to make ME a suit!  I have so many ideas running through my head. 
"Yeah, y/n, tomorrow I am gonna wake you up early so you can change and we can train.  How well do you have your skills down?" My new training partner was Wanda.  We were starting tomorrow apparently.
"Well, I can't promise I'll get up easily.  And I believe I have my skills doen pretty well if I do say so myself," a couple of the Avengers playfully rolled their eyes.  Thor stood up, walked over to me and stood right infront of me.  I would say we are face to face, but it's more face to..man boobs.  His was very tall.
"I like this one," he had a deep-ish voice and his breath smelt funky but not bad, it was familiar.  If I my knowledge is correct, he had just ate a S'Mores Poptart.  Great taste he has.  I smiled back at him before he turned to walk away.  Everyone slowly started filing out of the room back to do whatever adults do.  Taxes?  After a minute all that was left was Wanda, Bucky, Loki, Peter and me.  Wanda got up and closed the door.  When the door closes she turns around to the rest of us quickly.
"You guys fucked?!" Wanda didn't say that to a specific person.  She knew what she was doing, Bucky and Loki looked terrified and at the same time they shook their heads frantically. 
"Who were you talking to?" Peter was so confused but he was really enjoying this.
"Well, apperantly all three of them," Wanda walked back over to the table. Bucky and Loki realized they are fucked.
"Well, no we didn't," Loki wasn't lying.  We didn't fuck, we messed around thats all.
"We only..messed around," I was trying to contain my laugh but it was hard.  Peter and I were quietly laughing while looking at each other.  Bucky and Loki shot a glare at me that could cut into the ice that held Captain American.
"I don't mean to cut in or anything but.. all three of you guys messed around, like, with each other?" Peter's face was red from holding is breath so he didn't laugh.  My face was also red but I'm not sure if it's because this is awkward or if it's because I was also trying not to laugh.
"Well.. Loki why don't you tell him!" I knew Loki didn't have a filter so I hope he can share.
"Yeah Loki," Wanda had a smirk on her face when she said that.
"Well, yeah.  I guess you can say that.  We aren't going into any detail," Loki was looking straight at the door probably wishing he wasn't in here at the moment.  I slowly pushed my roley chair toward the door with my tiptoes, not the whole way but close enough for me to transform and sneak away.  One of the most common things I change into is probably a fly because then I can sneak away or basically turn invisible.  Wanda must have read my mind because she turned her chair toward me and got up.
"Don't you think about-" before she could get the sentance out, I transformed and slipped through the crack under the door.  I figured they would think I went to my room.  But I stead I went to one of the best places in the building.  The kitchen.  When I got there Thor was reaching to the top cabinet that honestly didn't even look like one, and pulled out a box of poptarts, grabbing one of the small silver bags.  He put the box back, closed the door, and turned around stopping dead in his tracks.
"Oh- Y/n, it's you! Ill give you one if you never tell anyone about these!  Especially Clint, I think he is the one who always stole them," I wasn't gonna tells anyone anyway but might as well get what I can.
"Two, both a different flavor," he signed but opened his small cupboard back up pulling out two silver bags.
"One is Strawberry and the other is Cookies and Cream, I'm not giving you a S'mores one, they are my favorite," I nodded and grabbed the two poptarts I earned.  I returned to my room and decided to lay in bed.  I grabbed the headphones sitting on the bed beside me, replacing them with the two poptarts, and plugged them in putting on my liked songs.  Just so happens that Y/F/S (your favorite song) came on first.  It may only be 6:43 in the afternoon but I fell asleep right away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I AM HONESTLY SORRY WITH HOW LONG IT TOOK!  UNFORTUNATELY I DON'T HAVE A COOL REASON TO NOT HAVE BEEN WRITING.  I HAVE JUST BEEN LAZY.  AS I HAVE SAID EVERY TIME, I WILL TRY MY BEST TO WRITE MORE, CANT GUARANTEE I WILL THOUGH. AND I DIDN'T PROOF READ SO SORRY ABOUT ANY ERRORS. THANK YOU FOR READING THIS, I DIDN'T THINK THIS MANY PEOPLE WOULD READ IT.  ~ WRITER