ii. who are you?

𝗜 𝗦𝗘𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧. 。༅:*゚

     SHE-RA STOPPED RUNNING to catch her breath, resting against a tree before taking note of a wanted poster

     SHE-RA STOPPED RUNNING to catch her breath, resting against a tree before taking note of a wanted poster. Distressed, she rips hers off the tree, "No, no no. This is bad, this is very, very bad, This is really bad." Her partners look to her, confused. "They just can't get my nose right." She-Ra whines, holding the poster up to them.

  "Who cares." Scorpia groans, crossing her arms as She-Ra gasps in betrayal.

  "Well it's easy for you to say." She-Ra retorts, sticking her tongue out before bending down to look at Scorpia and Catra's. "You guys look amazing." Scorpia and Catra glare at her, unamused before gesturing to the cliff above them. "All right, okay. Give me a boost, and I'll pull you up."

  She-Ra walks toward the wall, only to be stopped by Catra, "Give us the satchel first." Catra says while holding a hand out.

  "Wha..? I just..." She-Ra feigns sadness, "I can't believe, that after all we've been together, you don't trust me?" Scorpia and Catra are still, unamused. "Ouch." She-Ra glares at them, dropping the satchel into Catra's hand.

  Scorpia has Catra on her shoulders as She-Ra climbs onto them, lifting herself onto the cliff, "Now help us up, pretty girl." Catra orders, reaching a hand out.

  She-Ra smirks down at them, "Sorry pals," She holds up the satchel. "my hands are full." She winks at Catra and Scorpia before running off into the forest.

  "What?" Catra's eyes widen as she checks for the satchel. "She-Ra!"

  She-Ra smirks, basking in her freedom as she hears the remaining guards and their horses quickly catching up.

  The captain of the guards, Juliet, glares at the thief that's just within their sight, "Retrieve that satchel with any force." They order their men and they all nod, their horse doing the same.

  She-Ra ducks under a fallen tree just as the guards fire their arrows, all of them hitting the tree as She-Ra pops back up. The thief jumps through a clearing in a trees branches, all the guards and their horses getting stuck accept for Swiftwind and Juliet.

  "We got her now, Swiftwind." Juliet smirks as She-Ra grabs a vine, swinging around and knocking Juliet off their horse, taking control.

  "Go! Heyah! Come, horsey, forward." She-Ra grins as Swiftwind glares back at her, beginning to try and bite her satchel away. "No. No, stop it."

  The satchel gets flung onto a tree branch. Said tree is over a large canyon. The two struggle to get to the bag, always tripping each other before She-Ra climbs from the bottom of the tree, grabbing it just before it fell off. She-Ra proudly held the satchel up, her other arm holding herself up. "Hah!" She exclaims cockily before the tree snapped and fell.