v. it fun while it lasted...

𝗜 𝗦𝗘𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧. 。༅:*゚

     ADORA WOKE UP to the earthy scents of fresh rain and dirt, yawning as he stretched his limbs

     ADORA WOKE UP to the earthy scents of fresh rain and dirt, yawning as he stretched his limbs. The sun cast its white light onto the two, Adora's gaze turned to (Y/n), her body rising up and down gently with each breath and nested in her long hair. Adora smiled tenderly at her, her heartbeat quickening as she gently brushed away the strands of her velvety, golden hair and kissed her forehead.

  The moment of peace was shattered as a loud neighing sound echoed through the forest. Adora jumped in shock and fright, recognizing that sound more times than she could count. The white stallion barged out from the bushes, soaking wet and nostrils flared. Before she could react, Swiftwind bit Adora's bottom and she let out a howl of pain.

  (Y/n) jolted awake as she heard a loud cry of protest and pain coming from Adora, who was being dragged along by a white stallion. She bolted after the two, pulling Adora as she and the horse played tug-of-war for her.

  "Release..." (Y/n) panted through gritted teeth "Her!"

  The stallion neighed stubbornly and shook harder before her boot came off and Adora fell on top of the blonde woman angrily, the horse charged after them blindly before she boldly stepped in front of him.

  "Whoa, whoa, whoa!" (Y/n) tried to reassure the creature, unsure of how to deal with it "Easy, boy, easy!" The horse's breathing began to slow down as he relaxed.

  "That's it," (Y/n) praised the horse gently before instructing "Now sit,"

  The stallion sat on his hind legs, with the boot still in his mouth. "Now drop the boot,"

  He whinnied stubbornly before (Y/n) sternly repeated "Drop it," After a moment of silence, he opened his mouth and the boot came off.

  "Awww," She praised as she rubbed his muzzle and ruffled his mane. "You're such a good boy, yes you are!"

  He neighed contentedly as she cooed teasingly, "You're all tired from chasing the bad woman all over the place?"

  The white stallion nodded, pouting at her.

  "Excuse me?" Adora cried out in mock offence, placing a hand on her heart.

  "Nobody appreciates you do they?" (Y/n) continued, stroking the horse's silky mane. He whinnied in response, almost as if to say yes.

  "No, no!" Adora protested. "He's a bad horse!"

  "Oh, he's nothing but a big sweetheart!" (Y/n) smiled at Swiftwind. He neighed delightfully in response.

  "That's right," she continued cooing before reading his name on a plaque. "Swiftwind,"

  Swiftwind nodded happily as she continued to stroke him.