iii. adventure!

𝗜 𝗦𝗘𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧. 。༅:*゚

     "YOU COMING, BLONDIE?" She-Ra shouted as she climbed back down

  (Y/n) breathed out, "I'm so close... I should turn back - no. No (Y/n), you've come this far, you might as well carry through." (Y/n) reassured herself as Bow tied a strand of her hair around him.

  (Y/n) breathes in deeply, getting a running start and jumping out the tower. She whoops in excitement, stopping just before she hit the grass. (Y/n) stares at it nervously but reluctantly places a foot on the grass and then the other.

  (Y/n) jumps and rolls in the grass, catching sight of a dandelion and blowing the little 'tinkerbells' off, "She-Ra? What are these?" She asks curiously.

  She-Ra glances down, "Oh, those? They're dandelions." She explains as (Y/n) ran over to the water.

  (Y/n) tossed a handful of it into the air, giggling as it sprinkles all over her. She then follows birds as they fly out of the tower area, grinning upon noticing she's out.

  "I can't believe I did this." (Y/n) says to herself as she looks around. "I can't believe I did this. I can't believe I did this! Mother will be so furious."

  She-Ra jogs out of the cave, catching (Y/n) talking to herself, "Uh, Blondie?"

  "That's okay though, what she doesn't know won't kill her, right?" (Y/n) mumbles before waving at She-Ra.

  The two wander around the forest for a bit, letting (Y/n) explore for the first time, she walks into a cave. She settles near a small pond as She-Ra waits at the entrance, "Oh my gosh, this will kill her."

  Once (Y/n) was done moping in the cave, she raked up a large pile of leaves, "This is so fun!" She exclaimed as she ran through it, accidentally kicking some leaves onto She-Ra.

  (Y/n) spotted a tree and climbed it, her mind going back to her mother, "I am a horrible dauughter, I'm going back." She says, leaning her head against the tree.

  She-Ra loses track of (Y/n) for a while, before finding her resting against a rock, crying.

  She-Ra clears her throat, "You know, I can't help but notice, you seem a little at war with yourself, here." She says.

  (Y/n) sniffs, wiping her eyes and looking up at She-Ra, "Really?"

  "Now, I'm only picking up bits and pieces," She-Ra starts, leaning against the bigger rock, "Overprotective mother, forbidden road trip. This is serious stuff." She-Ra states, "But let me ease your conscience.This is part of growing up. A little rebellion, a little adventure. That's good, healthy even."

  (Y/n) laughs tearfully, "You think?"

  "I know." She-Ra smiles, "You're way over thinking this, trust me. Does your mother deserve it? No. Will this break her heart and crush her soul? Of course. But you just got to do it."