iv. it doesn't just glow...

𝗜 𝗦𝗘𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧. 。༅:*゚

     SHE-RA GLANCED OVER at (Y/n) a few times, before deciding to speak up, "Well, I've gotta say

     SHE-RA GLANCED OVER at (Y/n) a few times, before deciding to speak up, "Well, I've gotta say. Didn't know you had that in you back there, that was pretty... impressive." She compliments.

  "I know!" (Y/n) laughs, before switching into a "cooler" facade. "I know. Sooo, She-Ra. Where are you from?"

  She-Ra shakes her head, "Whoa, whoa, sorry Blondie, I don't do back story." She smiles at (Y/n). "However I am becoming very interested in yours. Now I... I know I'm not suppose to mention the hair."

  "Nope." (Y/n) smiles.

  "Or, the Mother."

  "Uh, uh." (Y/n) shakes her head.

  "Frankly I'm too scared to ask about the frog." She-Ra comments, glancing at Bow.

  Bow narrows his eyes at She-Ra, "Chameleon."

  "Nuance." She-Ra waves (Y/n) off playfully. She laughs. "Here's my question, though, if you want to see the lanterns so badly, why haven't you gone before?"

  "Uhh, hey, well..." (Y/n) starts, before hearing heavy stomping from far behind them. She-Ra grabs (Y/n)'s hand running out of the tunnel with her.

  Catra and Scorpia appear below the cliff theyre on. "Uh, She-Ra..." (Y/n) spots the two thugs. "She-Ra! Who's that?" She points at Catra and Scorpia.

  "They don't like me." She-Ra breathes out, pushing (Y/n) behind her as the royal guard appears behind them.

  "Who's that?!"

  "They don't like me either."

  And Swiftwind appears, "Who's that?!"

  She-Ra groans, glancing back at the girl, "Let's just assume for the moment, that everyone here doesn't like me."

  (Y/n) nods, pushing her frying pan onto She-Ra's chest. "Here." She throws her hair up, wrapping it on a wooden pole and swings onto the next cliff over.

  Captain of the Guard, Juliet, smirks as they move forward slowly, "I've waited a long time for this."

  She-Ra begins to sword fight with a frying pan, knocking every one of the guards out once they try to fight her, "Oh mama, I have got to get me one of these." She-Ra uses the pan to fight Swiftwind with a dagger in his mouth. "HAH!" They begin fighting. "You should know, that this is the strangest thing I've ever done!—" Swiftwind knocks the pan out of She-Ra's hand, pointing his dagger at the blonde who puts her hands up. "How 'bout two out of three?"

  "She-Ra!" (Y/n) wraps her hair around She-Ra's hand, saving her. "She-Ra, look out!"

  "HAH! You should see your faces 'cause you look—" She-Ra barely dodges Catra and Scorpia's hits, but slams into wall. "Ridiculous..." She recovers quickly, scurrying onto the cliff across from (Y/n), still holding her hair.