Chapter 5

I'm so sorry for the slow updates. I was just sooo obsessed with everything marvel related (*cough* natasha romanoff *cough*) that I couldn't focus on anything else xD. But I haven't forgotten about this fanfic. By the way I'm glad you like it. Even though I don't answer every comment I read them all. But now have fun with the new chapter 🥰😁

Val:

It was Friday. The day of the dancing competition and I stood backstage preparing myself for my performance.

I was incredibly nervous especially because my bullies really were in the audience. I've seen them. Also my sister Tori and her friends were there.

Of course they were here.

Now only some stupid incident was missing. I bet Becca already had a plan to ruin my life in front of everyone.

It was quite suspicious that Tyler wasn't with them. Hopefully I wasn't right about them planning something.

I sighed and looked at Cat who sat beside Tori and Jade in the second row.

My heart fluttered and I felt at least some calmness. Yes, she had that effect on me. No matter how nervous she could make me sometimes.

I smiled to myself and took a deep breath. Only five minutes left.

I can do it. If there's something I can, it's dancing. No one can change that or take this passion away from me!

"And now we have another talented girl to dance for us! Make some noise for Valerie Vega!", the guy who moderated the competition shouted.

I heard Tori and her friends cheering the most. They screamed my name and whistled.

I felt myself blushing a little. I really do appreciate their support and tried to ignore my bullies.

When the lights turned off I went into position and started dancing as soon as the music turned on.

It felt like stepping into another world for me. I forgot the people watching and went fluently through the choreography I practiced so hard for.

That was only until the ground vanished under my feet all of the sudden. I shouted in surprise when I fell and landed hard under the stage and because I was in a certain position for my performance I actually managed to hurt my leg hard.

Fuck...

I tried very hard not to scream from pain. It hurt like hell. Tears were about to roll down my cheeks.

I almost didn't notice the shouting above me.

Someone's saying my name. Maybe Tori?

When I wanted to sit up I noticed just how dizzy I felt. Did my head hit something?

Why? Why me?

Not even the stage seems to like me. Universe decided to make Val's life a living hell. Of course... I'm a failure after all.

It was never supposed to work out for me.

When I looked up I noticed people were calling my name.

I couldn't really make out their words.

Dizziness washed through my body again. My head felt so heavy all of the sudden and before I could do anything my vision went black.

---------------------------💕--------------------------

"Tori?"

I opened my eyes slowly. Everything was so bright I could barely see.