Chapter 4

Here comes another chapter. What do you think of this story so far? I hope you like it but please tell me if there's anything I could improve :D.

---------------------------💕--------------------------------

"Awww, your room is pretty and oh my god?! YOU HAVE A POSTER AS BIG AS YOUR DOOR OF ARIANA GRANDE?! I love her?!", she shouted excitedly as she saw the poster hanging on my door.

"She's one of my favorite musicians. Glad you like her to."

"I LOVE her!", she said again.

I chuckled and threw my bag in a corner before I let myself sink on my bed for a second. I heard Cat's giggle and felt her laying down beside me.

"Your bed is so sooooft.", she giggled sinking into the mattress.

I looked at her and smiled. I never really had people over only for some projects for school. But that was long ago when I was still in middle school...

"How do you like Hollywood Arts so far?", Cat asked me all of the sudden.

I couldn't help but notice the seriousness in her voice. Like her bubbly, giddy side completely vanished for the moment.

I swallowed and couldn't look her directly in the eye. Instead I looked at the ceiling and thought about my answer for a second.

"It's great... I like it there... All the possibilities for young artists are impressive. I hope I won't fail.", I said which wasn't a complete lie.

"Hm...", she hummed.

I felt her gaze on me and I fought against the urge to look back at her. At least for the moment. Cause I knew you could see it in my eyes that I wasn't completely honest.

"So about making music.", I changed the subject and sat up, "What did you have in mind?"

Her usual self was back when I heard her giggle.

"We could pick a song and work on it together. You play, I sing."

"Well, since we both like Ari we could pick one of her songs? I actually can play some of them. What do you think about breathin?"

"Aww, yes, love it. Let's do it!"

I chuckled and took my violin out of its case. I needed a minute to prepare it and then looked at her telling her I'm ready.

So that's when we did music together. I played my violin while Cat sang.

I felt goosebumps appearing on my skin when I heard her singing voice. She was so damn good and it made my heart melt. Every now and then I'd look at her and almost failed playing because I was so focused on her.

I liked to sing too but damn... this girl had talent!

Sometimes she'd look at me. I always blushed because I felt like she caught me staring at her. Out of instinct I'd look away then but this one time I brought myself to not turn away.

We looked into each other's eyes and I could feel some strange feeling building up between us. It felt so warm and comfortable. What was this all about?

---------------------------💕--------------------------------

Tori:

I was in the living room watching some TV when I heard Val and Cat up in Val's room. I was glad that she wasn't alone for once.

I dearly hoped that Cat could make her open up. A sigh escaped my lips. It should be me. I should be a better sister for her.

Suddenly my phone interrupted my thoughts. I looked at it and saw that Jade texted me. What could she want?