Chapter 6

Finally I got the time to write for this fanfic again. Sorry for the long waiting but I promise this fic isn't dead... Adulthood just sucks😪

---------------------------💕--------------------------

Val:

I suddenly felt sick as Tori and I entered the school. It's the first time I'm here again since the incident. Really I didn't want to be here. At least Tori was with me. For now...

"So what's your first class?" Tori asked looking at me with her brown eyes.

"Just Literature... nothing too special.."

I bit my lip. My bullies would be there too.

"Alright, let me take you there..."

"No!"

Tori furrowed her brows at me.

"Please don't. You really don't have to do that. Just go and meet your friends. I'll be fine." I added.

"Are you sure?"

I nodded and wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her into a hug. Tori kissed my head and squeezed me.

"Take care of yourself and I see you for lunch, alright? You promised." She reminded me.

I nodded stopping myself from sighing in front of her. That's when I noticed Jade standing right behind Tori. Her features soft for once, not so grumpy like usual. She threw me a slight smile as our eyes met. I smiled back at her. Tori who noticed turned around to Jade.

"Oh, Jade, didn't realize you were here." Tori said.

"Didn't want to be mean and interrupt." Jade shrugged while chewing her gum.

I saw Tori raising an eyebrow, probably not expecting Jade to be nice for once.

"So what's up?"

"I might need your help." Jade admitted.

"Well, I'm going to leave now. See you later." I said and left for class.

---------------------------💕--------------------------

Tori:

Jade was being weird. She never was this nice to me like waiting and giving me and my sister some space. Something serious must be going on or maybe she was sick.

"I know I never ask you for help but this time I don't know where to go..."

"Oooookaaaay... what is it?" I asked while walking over to my locker getting some stuff out of it and putting other things in it.

"Beck and I broke up."

I stopped doing what I was doing immediately and looked at her completely surprised.

"I know, I know, I can't believe it myself and I was so stupid. I want him back and that's why I need you help."

I felt my heart shattering into thousands of pieces. Though I didn't know why. It'd be great if they got back together, no problem at all, right? I shouldn't be so affected...

"Will you help me? Please? I owe you if you say yes."

Never in my life would I've believed that Jade West would be standing here in front of me and beg for my help. It made my heart do a flip.

"O.. okay, I'll do it. Tell me the story."

"Not here. I'll come over after school." Jade said without giving me a chance to complain.