Leave her alone

Will woke up with a throbbing head ache, he was in some empty basement, Tate was no where to be seen. He was chained to a wall so it wasn't like he could just get up and walk out, all of a sudden the door came barging open and in came a man dragging Tate behind him. He laughed at Will then threw Tate over to him, "let's see if jay can find you now" he laughed and left them alone.

Wills hands were cuffed up but he could still move them individually, "Tate, hey. Wake up" he gently tapped her cheek. No response, she was still out cold. He pulled her up to his side and rested her head on his leg, "c'mon Tate, wake up" he rubbed a tight fist on her chest, still nothing. He needed her to wake up in case the men came back, she wouldn't be able to fight back if she was still asleep. It was a solid 5 minutes of Will trying to get her to come around before her eyes fluttered open, "where are we..." she groaned and sat up. "I don't know" Will sighed. Tate looked around and noticed she was free unlike Will who was tied to the wall, "we gotta get outta here" she shook her head and stood up. Will looked fearful, "Tate be careful I don't know if we're alone..." he whispered. Tate looked at the door which was locked shut and nodded. She tried to reach up to the window at the top of the wall but she was fairly small so she couldn't reach, "ugh, it's too high" she sighed and stopped trying.

Jay and the unit were working tirelessly, it was early in the afternoon and they still had no clue where they had gone. All they knew was who had taken them, they couldn't locate him either because he had gone off the grid. A few hours later was a little luckier, they had looked at his previous records and saw that he had owned four houses, each in Chicago. They made a plan to go and bust down every house until they found the siblings.

Tate was still panicking and pacing the basement floor, Will had given up with trying to calm her down because only jay could somehow calm her down in these kind of situations, maybe because he was a bit tougher on her. "We're gonna die down here" she crouched down. Will shook his head, "no we're not, jays gonna find us soon" he said doubtfully. Tate looked at him and nodded before standing up and pacing again. A few seconds later and the door flew open, "oh look, sleeping beauty's awake" the man laughed and lunged at Tate, of course she jumped back and dodged him. "Leave her alone" will scoffed. A second man entered with a crow bar, "shut up red head, I'll do what I want" the man scoffed back and grabbed the crow bar from his minions hands.

Tates eyes darted back and forwards as the man swung the weapon from side to side, he raised it high in the air and took one blow to tates head, that was it, she fell to the floor and blood flowed out from the back of her head. "Oops" he laughed and dragged Tate into the middle of the room. Will watched at the blood created a drag mark across the concrete floor, "you touch her again and I'll kill you myself" he snapped at him. The man laughed but said nothing and walked out leaving the siblings alone again, by now it was starting to get dark and Will was losing hope, Tate on the other hand was unconscious. "Tate..." Will spoke loudly to try and snap her into reality, but she was out.

The unit rolled up to the first house but unluckily it was empty and up for safe, the same with the second house. They rolled up to the third house to be greeted by a drug dealer who had been hiding out there, they called him in and a squad car rolled up to arrest him, jay was starting to lose hope. "Hey, we're gonna find them..." hailey grabbed his shoulder as they watched the man being tossed into the back of a patrol car. Jay nodded and they turned to leave, the last house was their only chance.

Will was staring at his younger sister in worry, she had been out for a while and she her chest wasn't rising up and down much, not to mention the pool of blood on the floor. She startled him when she woke up coughing, "ugh, Will..." she looked to him and slowly crawled over. He signalled for her to come over to him so he could check it out with him being an emergency doctor, "come here let me see" he carefully moved her hair onto one shoulder. He examined the cut and but wasn't as bad as it looked, head lacerations just bleed more then anywhere else. "I'm okay, I just hurts" she sighed. Will sighed too, "they're gonna find us soon" he reassured Tate. She stayed silent and shushed Will, "shh" she put a finger to his lips. Will looked at her in confusion, there were male voices outside speaking in Spanish.

"Parque con el arco..." tate repeated after one of the men. Will shook his head, "what?" He whispered. Tate looked back at him as she thought, "uhhh it's Spanish, I'm trying to think..." she shook her head, she was extremely good at Spanish which just so happened to be useful. Will watched her in her train of thought, "the park with the arch..." she looked at Will. "Lincoln park?" He raised an eyebrow, Tate nodded, "yeah, they mentioned that" she sighed. Will frowned but before either of them could say anything else the men walked back in, "time to go sunshine, move it" he grabbed Tates arm. She fought back but she was no where near as strong as he was so she couldn't get out of his grip, "leave her alone!" Will shouted after them. It was too late, the men had disappeared with Tate.

One of the men stayed behind with Will since he needed to be watched over. The other man had disappeared with Tate just over 5 minutes ago, "Chicago PD!" Jay kicked down the door, to the mans surprise he found himself in a tricky situation, he had no choice but to surrender so he done just that. Hailey cuffed him up while jay ran downstairs to find his siblings, "I'm here!" Will shouted out. Jay kicked down the basement door but sadly he only saw Will, "where is she?" He ran over to his brother to un-do the chains. Will shook his head, "he just left with her not too long ago, Tate said he mentioned Lincoln park. He spoke in Spanish but that's all she could get from their conversation..." he sighed. Jay nodded and helped the unharmed Will stand up, "we gotta go" jay sighed as the pair ran outside and into his car, "they're at Lincoln park Sarge!" Jay shouted over. They all got in their cars and sped off leaving the scene to another unit.

*sorry if that's not right 😭 I don't speak Spanish so I had to use google translate, sorry if it's wrong, my bad*