Just us

"I see him" jay pointed to a man running with a young girl slung over his shoulder. Will nodded and got out of the car with jay, he was being risky by following him but the man had their sister, he didn't care. "Chicago PD! Stop running!" Jay angrily shouted at the man. The man turned around and panicked, he threw Tate on the ground and she rolled down a small hip lifelessly before coming to a stop before a small river. The unit had already parked up on the other side so the man was caught, Kevin caught up with him and arrested him so jay and Will ran down the little grass bank to get Tate.

"C'mon Tate, wake up" will slapped her cheek gently. It took a few tries to wake her up before she woke up catching her breath and coughing, "it's just us, we've got you" jay grabbed her arm since she nearly fell into the water. Tate sighed in relief before giving them both a long hug, "you guys good?" Hank shouted down the hill. Jay put him thumb up but stayed in tates hug for a little while longer. "We gotta get your head checked out" Will realised she had been clocked over the head with a crow bar. Jay pulled his hand away from her neck as it was covered in blood, his face turned to pure worry but will placed a hand on his shoulder to calm him down.

The trio sat on the step of the ambulance as its lights flashed, Brett was cleaning up tates wound. The three were holding hands, Tate in the middle of course. "You're all sorted kiddo, I just want you to stay with the ambo for a while in case you pass out" she smiled. Jay nodded his head as they all sat on the step watching the unit clear the scene.

Their sibling bonds were so strong, no one could tear them apart, even if Tate liked to push their limits, they all still loved each other. It was clear that nothing could spilt them up, jay stopped at nothing to get them back and he would do it again in a heart beat.

*hey guys! I hope you enjoyed it, I have a a lot more stories that I'm working on, hope you're all staying safe and well :)*