Chapter 16

It's Saturday. My first day off from school. I'm sitting in bed, with my door closed and I'm playing my piano. I'm playing Somewhere in Neverland by All Time Low. As I play I start to get into it and start to sing. I'm singing out loud right now. I don't know why but I'm getting so into it right now.

I feel all my emotions pouring into every tone that's being played. Every Time I press a key. I feel I different emotion pouring out. I ended up going from singing All Time Low to singing a lullaby my mother sang to Jayden and I. It was called Baby Mine.

"Baby mine, don't you cry
Baby mine, dry your eyes
Rest your head close to my heart
Never to part, baby of mine." I began to sing. Having my emotion pour out like a waterfall.

"Little one when you play
Pay no heed what they say
Let your eyes sparkle and shine
Never a tear, baby of mine." My heart was throbbing but I couldn't stop. All my memories of my mother start to come in but and pieces.

"If they knew all about you
They'd end up loving you too
All those same people who scold you
What they'd give just for
The chance to hold you." More and more memories started flowing through my head like a river. But I didn't want to stop.

"From your head to your toes
Your not much, goodness knows
But your so precious to me
Sweet as can be, baby of mine." I was nonstop singing. All these memories of my mom was now started to crash into my brain like a car wreck. I couldn't handle it. I then lost myself. I fell off the bed and on to the ground. I was on the ground. I couldn't get up. My body didn't want to.

"NAOMI!" Jayden yelled.

He ran over to me and lifted me up. I was felt so weak and tired but I didn't even know why.

"Naomi, are you okay? You look like you've been crying!" He said, worriedly.

I had no idea I had been crying. But now I can feel the warm tears racing down my cheek.

"I miss her so much." I cried.

"I know. I miss her too." he said gently.

I pressed my face into Jayden's chest. My tears were drenching his tee shirt. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders, trying to comfort me.

"Do you want to go say hello to her?" He asked.

I nodded.
------------------------

We're at the graveyard, Jayden and I both have a red rose in our hands. Roses were my mother's favorite flowers. She would say that were both beautiful and dangerous to hold with the thorns.

We stood there infront of her grave. Engraved into the stone was her name, Rebecca Clarkson along with the date of her birth and the date of her death.

"I'll let you too chat for a little bit." Jayden whispered over my shoulder. He placed his rose on our mother's grave and then he walked off to a bench and started to talk on his phone to somebody.

I stared at the my mother's grave. I had no idea what to say to her or where I should start. I then just closed my eyes, took a deep breath, and let it all out. Every last little bit that of emotion I had in me was wisped away like a leave in the wind.

"Hi mommy, I need your guidance. I don't know what to do. I am in love with Brice but I can't be with him, and I like being in High School but I'm so worried that This Valerie girl will ruin everything for me, I can't even get near Miss Gillard's Café without having a panic attack,..." The words and emotions were flowing out of me like a river of loud emotion.

".....And I just don't know what to do mom. I just DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!" I cried out to her. Hoping she was listening.

"And, I just need you mommy. I need your smile to help brighten up my mood. I need your soft, gentle voice to tell me that it'll all be okay. I need you mommy. So I know that what to do and be guided in the right direction." I had begged to my mother. Hoping that her spirit would just rise from her tomb stone and she would tell everything I'd need to do. But of course, that didn't happen.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned around not see my brother, but to Brice standing there.

"I know I'm not your mother. But I can still be the one to tell hat everything is going to be okay." Brice said.

He kneeled down infront of me, our sides were to my mother's grave. He then wrapped his arms around me and spqueezed me tightly.

"There's no need to worry, everything will be okay." I gently whispered into my ear.

Those words everything will be okay, they brought warm, salty tears to my eyes. I then started balling oncemore, except this time it was into my beloved Brice's shoulders. My tears now drenching his shirt. But I don't thin he cared. This all felt like a dream. A dream that has came to life. It felt so unreal that I felt like I had to absorb and value every moment of this as I poured all my emotions, everything i was feeling, into Brice's hands. I wanted to never let go of him. I wanted us to stay like his for all internity. Me, wrapped up around in Brice's arms, giving him everything. Letting go of all my defenses, leaving myself weak in his arms. But I don't worry that he'll break me. I know that he is cautious with holding me, I know that he doesn't want me to break apart.

And even with all of my defenses brought down, and having him keep me from falling apart, he is still able to whisper these precious, valuable words that turns my world around.

He whispers to me, "I love you."

-----------------------------------------------------

Hello Dreamers!

I hope you liked this chapter! I'm sorry I haven't been posting in a while. I've been going through some tough times lately. Tough times with the lost of two family members that I have held close to my heart and with a really horrible incident hat happen to me. But instead of just not writing at all, I keep doing it. Little by little. And it's all because of you Dreamer! You Dreamers keep me going, even through the these hard times. Your lovely comments always brighten up my day. And I do read them ALL. So I just wanted to say Thank You for everything that you do for me.

I Love You Dreamers!

Don't forget to Keep Dreamin!

Also, don't forget to read my two newest books, The Rick Kid and the Nobody and Broken Hearted. Thank you so much Dreamers!