Chapter 8

The girl had long flowing, wavy blonde hair, green eyes, and her teeth were perfectly white.

She was wearing a short white with pink flowers all over it. I looked only to see that they were holdong hands.

"Hi Naomi, is your brother Jayden home?" He greeted.

I was stunned.

I couldn't believe it.

He probably never even liked me in the first place. He was probably just trying to be nice to me since he was friends with my brother.

I'm so stupid!!

I just nodded and stepped aside to that they would come in. They walked inside and to the living room.

I felt like crying.

The one guy who I truly liked was holding hand with another girl. And a pretty one. But I held my tears in. Like I always do.

"Hi Sally." Audrey said hugging the girl.

"Hey Audrey." Sally said hugging her back.

"Well, we should be going. Our reservation is in an hour." Jayden said looking at his watch.

"Okay. Let's get going!" Audrey cheered.

"Okay. Bye Naomi." Jayden said giving me a hug.

I just hugged him back and stayed in silence. I couldn't speak.

"Bye Naomi!" everyone said waving.

I waved back.

Just as Brice and Sally were walking out, I saw Brice's hand go from hold hands with Sally to be laying upon the lower part of her back.

Just above her butt.

I heard a crack.

I instantly knew what it was.

It was my heart.

When they were gone I ran to my room, locked the door and jump in my bed.

I started pouring out tears. My eyes were like a waterfall as my tears of sorrow and pain started falling out of my eyes.

Okay Naomi, don't get anxiety/panic attack like one you had when mom died.

I started taking deep breathes.

When I found out my mother was gone I had a complete panic attack.

I was breathing rapidly. My arms and legs were spazzing out, and I literally started to go insane by trying to destroy everything in my room that was given to me by my mom.

Luckily my brother was becoming a really good football player because he tackled me and pinned me down to the ground until I finally calmed down.

He let me go and I had a breakdown. So my brother wrapped his arms around me and held me tightly.   

"Look Naomi, everything is going to be okay. I'm right here. I right here in this room for you and I'm never going to leave your side no matter what Naomi. I promise." He had told me

Now I just cried. I cried and cried but this time I had nobody to hold me and comfort me.

I had nobody to tell me it was going to be okay.

I had nobody to tell me that I there right here and they were never going to leave.

'Cause thats what my brother told me all those years ago.

That is what he had promised me.

But where is he now when I absolutely need him?

I heard Gorgi starting to whine. He was on his hind legs looking right at me. Watching me cry. I stood up and walked over to him. I picked him up and brought him over to my bed.

I lied down with him and started scooting deeper under my arm as I petted him.

"Oh Gorgi, I can't believe on how much of IDIOT I am for believing that a girl like me could of had a change with  a guy like him. I the lonely, shy, nobody that barely anyone even knows existes and Brice is the Popular, courages, muscular, Jock that everyone love, escpecially the girls. I just thought I might of had a little hope of being with. But no! I should know that it's time to wake up now!" I explained to Gorgi.

"This is not a fairytale! This is reality! I have to wake up and know that I'm never going to be with him no matter how much I like him and I'm never going to follow my dreams of being a professional musician and that's that!" I continued to explained to Gorgi.

I cried and cried and ended up crying my sorrows to sleep. I slept with a pool of tears on my face. Tears of pain and sorrows.

 Everything I told Gorgi was the truth. How could I be with the popular people if I can't even talk to my own father. When my only friends are my brother and my dog.

I can't believe I actually thought my life was going to be like a fairytale. I can't believe I thought I was th princess and he was my knigth in shining armor here to rescue me, the princess/ danzle in destress from this trap that is called my shyess.

But I really need to wake up from this dream about now before I get even more hurt than I already am. I just can't get hurt that much. Then it'll be the pain I had during my mother's death all over again.

Because I has no chance with Brice 'nor shall I ever will have a chance with a guy LIKE him. 

Because I'm the shy girl and he's the jock and those are totally two different people who has no shot of being together.

--------------------------------A/E---------------------------------------------

I would like to dediciate this chapter to a fan of mine who is now on of my wattpad buudies. And also to everyone who is reading my books. It's what you guys that inspire me to keep going with my dream of becoming an author. I makes me want to cry with tears of of joy knowing that I'm inspiring other and that I'm making a differnce in readers life (in a good way of course!) and I'm actually helping people. If you are going to a struglle then or if you just need help. Then you are more than welcomed to message me through my inbox and I'll help you with anything you want. 

I love you all and I hope you are enjoying this book or any other book I'm writing!