𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

*

As i'm laying on my bed suddenly a plant in my room falls to the ground and shatters

As i'm laying on my bed suddenly a plant in my room falls to the ground and shatters. Ever since Stella has been gone Terra has been bombarding my room with plants. I sleep in a jungle these days.

The other girls come walking into my room. "Did you drop it Sat?" Terra asks as she crouches down pick up the pieces of the broken flower pot.

I get up from my bed and float the soil that was in the flower pot with my powers into the garbage bin in the corner of the room. "Nope, wasn't me."

Aisha looks at Terra with a pointed look. "Can we agree that it enough plants?" She asks and she walks out of the room.

Musa looks at me. "So, how have you been?" She asks me as she takes a seat on my bed.

I get up from the ground and start tidying up my room starting with a magic book that i had been looking for for two days. "Oh, you mean with you spying on my feelings and Dowling suspecting me of helping Beatrix kill Callum? Yeah completely great." I answer sarcastically.

It's been a few days already since the road trip with Bloom and Beatrix. And let's just say that it's been eventful. The only person that i've been really talking to is Sky. I have also been talking to the girls but they're more busy with helping Dowling spy on my.

And classes these days have only been training. Not the boring magic classes anymore. Because of the treat of the Burned Ones we have to be able to protect ourselves.

Musa sighs. "You know that i don't really want to do it. It feels wrong but Dowling insisted on it." She looks at her hands a little guilty.

I smile as i put a few clothes back into my closet. "I know Musa and i don't blame you for anything. It still sucks, barely anyone trusts me these days. They stay away from me as far as they can." I sigh feeling a little sad about everything.

Musa walks up to me and puts her hands on both my shoulders, turning me around to face her. "I know. But we're all here for you okay? We know you're innocent and we don't blame you for everything. Dowling is just being safe and doesn't want to take any risks." She explains and walks to the door.

I smile at her. "I know, thank you Musa. I really needed that." She smiles back and leaves the room, closing the door behind her.

———

Saturn, come to stone circle. NOW

sent: 14:55

I read the text Bloom sent me and immediately get up from the couch. I run to my room to grab my coat.

When i walk in i see Stella and Musa in a deep conversation. "I'm not even gonna ask what's going on here." I say and make my way to the closet and grab my coat out of it.