V

twitter

alesia | alesiamoonr
GUYS GUYS GUYS IM LIVE LIKE RN LIKE IM STREAMING BEDWARS RN !! BEDWARS WITH A TWIST 😳😱🤯

KarlJacobs_
WOAH WOAH WOAH EVERYONE SHOULD GO WATCH !!!
|
alesiamoonr
YO YO YO THEY RLY SHOULD

usernameone
YES A STREAM
|
alesiamoonr
YES A STREAM ITS GONNA BE SO POG YOU SHOULD WATCH IT !!

usernametwo
solo bedwars ??
|
alesiamoonr
yuppers, but with a twist >:)

Corpse_Husband
nice
|
alesiamoonr
pls dont ratio me like this corpse 😀 at least tell them to go watch
|
Corpse_Husband
no i dont think i'll tell them to go watch your stream at twitch.tv/alesiamoon

꧁ ꧂

alesiamoon is live!
HEY ITS ME !! IM BACK !!!

꧁ ꧂

I'm sat there, one of my knees nearly against my chest and the other leg wrapping around my foot thats resting on my seat. I watch as chat begins to fill with heart emotes and kind hellos. After listening to a couple minutes of the soft music thats playing, I begin to anxiously ready myself for the start. Setting both my feet on the floor, I switch my stream from the light colored 'starting soon' screen to my face cam.

I open my eyes wide and look into the cameras lens, "Oh, oh my, oh my goodness." I reach my hand out to my camera in order to zoom in a bit more, and I cover my mouth to imitate surprise. "Who is this? Who is streaming right now, this is crazy."

I set my hands on my lap and smile at the camera, "Hi, it's me, I'm back." Laughing a bit, I say some casual greetings to chat and thank some people who had gifted subs. "Guys. I've missed youuu," I throw my hands into a heart and blow tiny kisses at the camera.

"So let's get right into it. Today, I will be playing solo bedwars." I pause dramatically and point at the camera, "but every time I lose I've gotta donate to some friends that are live." I open up Minecraft while reading off a couple of chat messages. "Chat, stop saying I'm going to go broke. I'm good at the game, I might be a bit rusty, but I swear I'm a bedwars god." I switch my stream from full face-cam to showing the game.

I log into Hypixel, immediately nickname myself, and join a bedwars lobby. The game starts and I run my character back towards the generator. After covering my bed with a layer of wool, I start bridging off my island to get to the middle... and then I fall.

I quickly log out of Hypixel, slam my arms onto my desk and cover my face. I laugh at chat as they begin to spam capital L's and F's. "Chat, please, I'm good at the game I promise." I quickly get back onto Hypixel and rejoin the lobby, continuing my bridging to the middle.

As I'm getting over to the island next to me from the middle, chat starts spamming karl, "Why are we saying Karl? Guys, don't leave me out. Keep me in the loop chat." A notification comes through that clears up my confusion.

karljacobs is giving out 20 Sub Gifts!

"Yoooo, Karl Jacobs thank you for the 20 gifted subs," I quickly make a finger heart with my thumb and pointer finger while breaking someones bed in game, "Watch this kill, first kill of the stream."