XIV

twitter

moony ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ | hiddenmoonr
GAH IM SO NERVEOUS ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY OKAY ILY GUYS GO WATCH MY LOVE OR HOST AT AUSTINSHOW ON TWITHC <3333

___________________________________
 ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇs                                                              3ᴍ ᴀɢᴏ
qwack ^o^
MOONY
MAKE SURE YOU CHOOSE ME !!!!!
I WOULD NEVER HOST U
___________________________________
 ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇs                                                              7ᴍ ᴀɢᴏ
rae (≧ ◡ ≦)
GAHHHH YOUR GONNA DO
GREAT MOONY !!! ILY (ꈍヮꈍ)˘ε˘)
___________________________________
 ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇs                                                            10ᴍ ᴀɢᴏ
syk my beloooved
I'm sure you'll do great Moons,
and you'll have a ton of fun !!
___________________________________
 ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇs                                                            15ᴍ ᴀɢᴏ
corps ×_×
hey dont worry you'll be fine :)
karl will be there and quackity so
you dont have to freak out
and me and syk will join soon dw
___________________________________
 ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇs                                                            16ᴍ ᴀɢᴏ
kaaarl :]
youll do great moony !!
:]
___________________________________

twitch
love or host

"Hello everyone and welcome to Love or Host! I am your host Austin, in this call we have our contestants as well as Alesia Moon! She's looking here for love, and hopefully the contestants are as well! Later on in the show we will have two of Moony's good friends help her make her final decisions."

Austin switched around the screen, allowing the stream to see the discord call everyone was in, as music continued in the background.

"Alright, let's get into it! Moony, are you ready to find love?"

"Hello Austin! I'm so ready," I say, greeting him, and the camera, with a wave of my hand.

"Okay, well then how 'bout you introduce yourself first, and then we'll meet the contestants?"

"Sounds good," I give a small nod before starting, "Im Alesia Moon, but I go by Moony. I play mainly Minecraft, or whatever my friends are playing, I live in LA, and I'm here to find love I guess, lol."

Realizing what I had said, I quickly brought a hand to my mouth in embarrassment before laughing. The call erupts in a fit of laughter, but over the sounds I heard a familiar high-pitched giggle.

"Di-Did you just say LOL out loud?"

"I'd like to never talk about that again, Austin."

"Alright, alright fine, let's have our first contestant introduce himself, Vinnie? Vinnie, please introduce yourself!"

Vinnie introduces himself quickly, saying he's a streamer who plays FPS or battle royale games and that he's never played Minecraft, but he would "love to play it if you could teach me," ending his introduction off with a wink to the camera.

Next was Weston, someone who I've interacted with a couple times over Twitter and have seen in Love or Host clips before.

"Uh, I'm Weston Koury, I make vlogs with my sister and I uhm am in love with you, Moony. Please pick me, choose me." I let out a quiet chuckle as Weston ends his introduction with a desperate tone of voice.

Austin calls for the next person and Pluto, a very sweet, variety streamer with short light purple hair, introduces themselves. Next, Coffee introduced herself as a mainly Just Chatting and regular cooking streamer.

"Hi, I'm Niki Nihachu! I am 19, I play and stream Minecraft along with some mutal friends we have! Even I don't end up being picked, I would still love to get to know you better and play Minecraft or maybe even Valorant with you sometime." I smile and lift my hands into a heart shape as she finishes speaking. She sees this and immediately returns the motion as Austin moves on to the next person.

"I'm Quackity, and I too am a Minecrafter! It's actually pretty crazy cause this one time, you donated to me on stream and 'flirted' with my good friend Karl Jacobs but we all know it's actually me you were talking to! Don't worry, mi amor! I'm here for you."

Quietly giggling, I nod my head along with what Quackity was saying. "I guess we'll never know who it was aimed towards," I comment, lifting my hands up and shrugging. Karl had a feigned shock expression on his face while Austin called for him to introduce himself.

"Okay, well I'm Karl, I stream on twitch. And I'm super tall and cool and I do a lot of push ups, pull ups, and all the other type of ups. Uhm, I also watch a lot of cartoons, I like cartoons. I love watching cartoons with other people, so yeah." Karl had his usual goofy grin as he spoke, picking up and taking a sip of a Monster energy drink once he had finished talking.

"Austin! This isn't fair, Karl shouldn't have been allowed on the show, they're already inside joking with each other!"

I cover my mouth with my hand as I hold in my laugh while Karl is speaking out through his loud giggles, "Wh-what do you mean? I just said I like watching cartoons!"

Loud squabbling is heard for the next minute and a half as Austin shouts to try and get everyone to shut up.

"Quackity, please explain how they are 'inside joking' already," Austin states once the call had gone calm.

"They were literally watching cartoons together last night! Karl messaged me this morning freaking out about falling asleep on call with her!"

The members of the call bursts into their own fit of laughter, which seems to be becoming a common occurrence in this stream, Karl turns a bright shade of red as Quackity finishes what he was saying. Covering my face as I feel it begin to heat up.

"In conclusion, they watch cartoons together all the time and Karl brought it up for brownie points," He ends by slamming his palm onto his desk.

"Alright, alright," Austin said, his head shaking at the groups antics, "let's continue the introductions."

꧁ ꧂

"She chose Host! Coffee chose Host!"

꧁ ꧂

a/n

HI I AM SO SORRY
IT HAS BEEN SO LONG <///3
I PROMISE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER
AND COME OUT SOONER
MAYBE IDK
sorry 😖😖
ive been busy lately
but i think i will have more free time soon
okay eat sleep drink water ily :*
also !!!! ty for all the votes / reads
its genuinely insane