Yandere Doc HC

Yandere Gustave Kateb hc

Here's something to hold y'all over while I finish editing the next chapter 😊

-Doc was smitten with you the moment you walked in the room.

-He's honestly a big scaredy-cat when it comes to confessing love so he befriends you instead.

-After talking for a while, he concludes what was already obvious. He was in love with you.

-Knowing that your line of work as a member of an elite CTU wasn't the safest, Gustave thought it was best to kidnap you.

-Doctor knows best.

-Speaking of which, Gustave will 100% use his medical knowledge to kidnap you.

-Never EVER violent with you.

-Gustave couldn't bear to see you get hurt let alone be the one hurting you.

-No matter the scenario, Gustave will never resort to laying a hand on you.

-Other people however are a different story.

-Gustave will kidnap, torture or murder.

-Obviously, people, especially team rainbow, are going to wonder where you are and try to find you.

-Gustave makes sure to put on a show of concern for you, and his facade isn't hard to maintain.

-Since he is known to care a great deal for his teammates, no one questions his over-the-top behavior.

-

-He won't admit it, but he's the jealous type.

-So much as someone complimenting you a little too much can land someone six feet under.

-As for acclimating you to your new home and happy life with Gustave, he spares no expense.

-Gustave LIVES for spoiling you and hopes he can buy your love

-Nothing is too expensive or too over the top for you.

-Diamond earrings, gold necklaces, priceless gems, clothes in only the finest of silks, and gourmet dinner every night.

-Aside from material items, Gustave will take you anywhere you want to go (Once you've accepted your fate with him of course)

-He wants a family, though isn't sure it's the best idea given his job is dangerous, and doesn't want to just leave you with a kid behind

NSFW

-He's the average size if not a bit shorter, but not by much.

-His girth is DEFINITELY above average and veiny

-Gustave enjoys slow, passionate sex

-He believes sex is a way to strengthen the connection between you two

-Missionary is his go-to, but doggy and (reverse) cowgirl are also fine

- Not really into kinks, but will try a few vanilla ones like choking or pet names if you really want to

-Gustave is louder than average, but not by much

-DEFINITELY wants you to moan his name when you climax

-Cumming inside of you is his favorite, but thighs and ass are a close second